• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by OC for ME

1. OC for ME

query...do all democratic presidential candidates...

...if Doomberg gets the nod I wonder if he will forego government protection and retain his own paid from "his own pocket"...as a sign of his willingness to help the little guys who work for a living...wait, what was I thinking. The government employees, congress critters already have...
  2. OC for ME

WSJ - Dr. to Patient: Do You Have a Gun?

...you have been kissed because you are not a frog...
  3. OC for ME

"Brandishing" as justification for LEO's use of deadly force

...was "center" defined by the court?...it seems so...
  4. OC for ME

...deny a motion to dismiss...then dismiss...humm...motion granted it seems...though not recorded as such...well done...
  5. OC for ME

...ya got me on this...my compliments Sir...
  6. OC for ME

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

...you are a mere plebe!...you do not get to define "due process"!...stay in your lane bro!...please note that red flag laws are considered to follow due process...just ask a judge!
  7. OC for ME

Uh oh.....

...bingo!!!...the comfort of our own hypocrisy...like a warm blanket...
  8. OC for ME

...user has been on a hiatus for some time...sort of a Rip Van Winkle thing...lighten up Francis...;)
  9. OC for ME

...it is very difficult to follow the rules when the refs (judges) manufacture, on the spot, and out of thin air, advantages for the other team (cops)...Terry v. Ohio, Heien...QI...just to name the big three...but follow the rules we must... ...I get your point...follow the rules and let a...
  10. OC for ME

"Civil War"?

If you want for folks to feel the Bern...remind folks that Doomberg wants to limit (and has limited) the size of your fountain soda...Bernie does not...
  11. OC for ME

Again, the singular point is made by user and again user confirms the complete and utter disregard that those in law enforcement have for the law that they purport to enforce...the Blue Wall of Defiance is not only a protector for those safely ensconced within, but a buttress against those on...
  12. OC for ME

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

Exactly the liberal's point...nothing but a means to gig a buyer and the seller with a felony...
  13. OC for ME

Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler Co-sponsors Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2019, S. 69

How about she propose the repeal of the various existing infringements vs. proposing more legislation!! NFA and GCA come right off the top of my head...not hers though...congress critters will never willfully infringe upon their own power!!!
  14. OC for ME

What no uproar over WA HB 2240 or SB 6077

Washington state has been heading down the anti-individual liberty road for quite some time...hard to get worked up when WA is more like Californian than it is like Virginia...just sayin...
  15. OC for ME

JHU Bloomberg School of Public Health study finds no “independent association between assault weapon ban and mass shootings.”

Ironic...Doomberg's own confirms that law abiding citizens are...well...wait for it...law abiding...to the consternation of Doomberg I am sure... Only LACs will abide by unconstitutional laws...