• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Raggs

1. Raggs

List Your Open Carry Experiences Here

I have been OCing daily pretty much all summer no issues.
  2. Raggs

Slideshow from the meetup!

It was a good time.
  3. Raggs

Traveling through

Going to Kentucky driving through Indiana. I looked at handgunlaw.us and just want to make sure I have it right. No carry on school property not that I plan on it. No carry on "Indiana government center campus" again I have no plans on going there. Is there anywhere that might trip me up?
  4. Raggs

2nd Amendment March April 26

Join us for the 2017 March! What: A peaceful gathering to demonstrate the political strength of Michigan's legal gun owners and Second Amendment advocates. When: Wednesday, April 26th 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Where: Lansing State Capitol East lawn The Details: Michigan's Second...
  5. Raggs

Second Amendment March April 29 2015

Second Amendment March was founded in 2009 for the purpose of organizing a nationwide pro-Second Amendment Rally in Washington, D.C. The original event took place in 2010. Since that event we have focused on Michigan events, working in conjunction with Michigan's largest gun rights...
  6. Raggs

Lunch at Yesterdog

That's right lunch at the legendary Grand Rapids icon Yesterdog! Open carry of a legally carried firearm is encouraged. But, it is not required. Hope to see a lot of people there. When: Sept 20, 2014 @ 3:00pm Where:Yesterdog 1505 Wealthy St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
  7. Raggs

printing RAS

Would printing while concealed be RAS for officers to stop you. would the wind blowing your shirt so that your firearm became visible be RAS?
  8. Raggs

School and Day care.

Is a day care considered a school? are you allowed to carry while dropping off or picking up?
  9. Raggs

Holster features

What minimum features do you think a holster that will be used for OC should, in your opinion, have. I am not looking for brands just features. For example, snap tie down. level 2 or 3 retention. I have a Safariland SLS that is very good for retention, but could it be overkill? What holster...
  10. Raggs

shoulder vs drop leg holster

Which one do you think would be better for open carry? Which one would likely cause more of a stir at the local grocery store? A shoulder holster like this http://www.impactguns.com/data/default/images/catalog/535/galco_miami2.jpg Or a drop leg holster like this...
  11. Raggs

RAS while carrying

If you are open carrying and a cop sees you get into a motor vehicle, is that RAS? If a LEO sees you go from open carry to concealed when you put a jacket on is that RAS? A citizen reports that they saw your concealed carry gun, Does LE have RAS to ask for your CPL? And finally you are open...
  12. Raggs

Sb-789

SB-789 is now has been introduced. Does away with Gun Boards along with other things. http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(nxxazv45hppivovhqpuewcvc))/mileg.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=2014-SB-0789
  13. Raggs

Grand Rapids Tool

This shows what kind of tool we are dealing with http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2014/01/grand_rapids_mayor_george_hear_22.html
  14. Raggs

April 29th 2nd Amendment March

, April 29th 2014 Rally at the State Capitol through the Second Amendment March. Rather than speakers, the focus of this rally will be to lobby legislators on several key bills and issues. The schedule is as follows: 9:45 AM - March proceeds from Michigan and Cedar. down Michigan Ave towards...
  15. Raggs

Cobo preempted?

Is Cobo Center preempted for event like the Car Show? Cobo Center is managed and operated by the Detroit Regional Convention Facility Authority (DRCFA). The five-member Authority Board consists of one representative from each of five government agencies – the City of Detroit, State of Michigan...