• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Rattrapper

1. R

Comm2A files Federal Lawssuit against Dept of Public Safety and Village Vault

The above parties are being sued in behalf of firearms owners who were deprived of thier property without due process. I will also point out that there is on GunsAmerica a business "Yankee Artifacts" selling firearms, that appears to be Village Vault. There is another warehouse though not...
  2. R

NRA has online petition calling for Eric Holder to resign

NRA on thier site; www.NRA.org has an online petition calling for Eric Holder to resign. I suggest everyone go there and sign it, I already did.
  3. R

Question

Did NRA interfere with your legislation when passing your constitutional carry? Did they try to add amendments with out being asked?
  4. R

Young Ladd from CT?

What ever happen to the young man from Ct. that was on his way to Maine when, the Stasi of Massachusetts stopped him on Rte 495. What was the results of that case?