• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by SCJeffro

1. SCJeffro

A reply from Laurie Bisch (Clark County Sherriff candidate) re/Constitutional Carry

I am friends with Laurie Bisch on facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000043637574 and I asked her a question regarding "Constitutional Carry" and got a public response!! Here it is so far… It would be great if we could get Gillespie OUT in November! Pass this on to all your gun...
  2. SCJeffro

We should do an OCDO get together here!! This Sat!!!

imported post It appears that an Immigration Group is going to March On Vegas Strip Saturday... Demonstration To Begin At 6 P.M. http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/23620010/detail.html I would like to get a group together to show support of US and AZ! Anyone interested in getting together and...
  3. SCJeffro

National Association for Gun Rights information

imported post I have removed the link as I have been able to do more research on this point! I appreciate the info guys. I was just trying to do my part to help the 2nd amendment cause! :) I still think the National Association for Gun Rights (http://www.nationalgunrights.org/) is worth...
  4. SCJeffro

A store in Bullhead City, AZ and (Henderson, NV) that doesn't like Guns!

imported post I was out in Bullhead City, AZ today to do a little shopping... I stopped in at a store I have been to many times and was greeted by this SARCASM ON "beautiful sight" SARCASM OFF... The store is Xtreme Sportswear (they have a location here on Hwy 95 and one in Henderson on S...
  5. SCJeffro

A store in Bullhead City, AZ and (Henderson, NV) that doesn't like Guns!

imported post I was out in Bullhead City, AZ today to do a little shopping... I stopped in at a store I have been to many times and was greeted by this SARCASM ON "beautiful sight" SARCASM OFF... The store is Xtreme Sportswear (they have a location here on Hwy 95 and one in Henderson on S...
  6. SCJeffro

found this on Facebook RE: AB1934 I plan on joining in.

imported post The Republican Liberty Caucus of California is opposed to any attempt to infringe upon the natural right of self-defense. Assemblywoman Lori Saldana [D-San Diego] has introduced legislation to ban the act of openly carrying an unloaded firearm in California. The bill (AB1934)...
  7. SCJeffro

Just finished my CCW class at The Gun Store/ Las Vegas

imported post So I finally went and took my CCW class today. I went to "The Gun Store" well (actually to their sub contracted instructor) because it was affordable and got me NV, UT and FL qualified. The guy teaching it seemed to have a very impressive list of certifications and credentials and...
  8. SCJeffro

I was just able to educate someone on OC in AZ!

imported post I was at Hastings books and music in Bullhead City, AZ returning some movies. I was waiting in line to purchase a magazine and get a couple more DVDs when this happened. An older lady (probably mid to late 50's) was directly in front of me waiting for someone to answer a question...