• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Seif5034

1. S

M&P9c magazine jamming

Firstly, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I didn't feel like it really fit any if the other areas. Mods feel free to move it if needed. I have a S&W M&P9c. It is fairly new with (probably) less than 300 rds down the pipe. I have encountered a magazine issue with 2 of the 3 factory...
  2. S

Duct tape holsters

We've seen Duct tape accomplish some pretty darn impressive things: suspending cars, working as a rope bridge, building a functional sail boat. Now I've seen a shoulder holster entirely made from duct tape. Remarkably this post was not inspired by the recent "budget holster" thread. My...
  3. S

out and about with a target on my back

Today I needed to go to Meridian to trade guns with a man I met on the web. He got a rifle + 20 rds and I got a Taurus 650 + 20rds in exchange. The weather was way too nice for me to pass up, so I decided to take my bike (sportbike). I tossed the rifle in a soft case and locked the zipper closed...
  4. S

Mississippi Facebook page

While I was stationed out in Kansas we had a opencarry group page for the state. I noticed there usn't a Mississippi page, so I went ahead and created one. Feel free to buy, sell, trade guns and gear. Organize get-togethers etc. This is not an attempt to take traffic away from these forums. In...
  5. S

I feel accomplished

Over the past couple weeks I have introduced both my wife and brother-in-law to opencarry. My wife has had a pink Sig Mosquito for a while, but this weekend was the first time she's carried it. We just went to the Walmart in Meridian and to Gamestop. She wrnt into Gamestop by herself while I...
  6. S

An unexpected query

This was a few weeks ago. I rode into town with my wife and sister-in-law to do some grocery shopping at Walmart in Meridian. We were about finished shopping when my wife realizes there is a pistol on my thigh! She idd a double take and exclaims "I didn't know you were carrying your gun!" I was...
  7. S

I'm back and I carry now

Hey folks. I doubt any of you will remember my name. I used to live in MS a few years ago. I have been in the Army in different parts of the world the past 3.5ish years. Now I'm back and I am old enough to carry. I have carried a few times so far. The biggest was when the family went up to...
  8. S

Is the AG BS-ing on paper?

So as many of you are aware at this point the Kansas Bill of Rights section 4 reads: ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Correction. Thanks Marine 4. Kansas Bill of Rights Right to Bear Arms Sec...
  9. S

need some help

Hey. thanks for reading. I am looking at getting my first carry gun/home defense gun. Up until now I have been lurking... I did sone looking around my local shops and have settled on a S&W m&p. My local shop has them for about $350 with a rebate because I am military. I've decided on 9mm since...
  10. S

where to find a holster for my 45-410

It's a Super Comanche. 10" single barrel. I would love to carry this beast when i'm messing about the woods especially if i have my wife or kids in-tow as we aren't too terribly fond of rattlers. I've looked around on the net and haven't really found anything made for this pistol.
  11. S

selecting a pocket pistol for the Mrs.?

Trying to get ideas for a pistol for my wife. She likes small frame autos and small calibers. Basically, a pocket pistol as her primary. She has said she will be happy with anything I get her, but yall know how it goes. If I get her something she's not happy with, she's not going to carry it as...
  12. S

taser/stun guns

imported post Do you need a permit? Can it be concealed? Age limit? I saw on some other site that MS has no restrictions but I want a second opinion before I start totingone around with me.
  13. S

adult - but not adult enough

imported post I'm just annoyed and venting:banghead: What do you wait for to turn 18? All throughout my childhood I just couldn't wait to get older. Now I've hit the monumental age of 18 and find myself wondering what the hype was about...At 16 years old you can drive a car. At 17, you can get...
  14. S

can anyone spare a carry gun? (gun trade)

imported post withdrawn.
  15. S

England fights for their rights

imported post sorry if this has already been posted but I think it bears sharing (just in case) We need to take the advice of our elder country http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQoQTdVlxkA