• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by sidestreet

1. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner Tuesday, August 25th - 7:00 p.m.

planning on being there, maybe a friend or two. sidetsreet we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Philippians 1:3 Proverbs 17:17
  2. S

Rioting in Richmond

it doesn't matter what you say or do, as long as no one is there to actually stop them, they will carry out their agendas. Witness the witless former Richmond police chief, speaking, apologizing, kneeling to the mob, and then just as swiftly, he was terminated, figuratively had his head handed...
  3. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tues, July 14th at 7:00 p.m.

that's awesome Tess! Put me down for two confirmed, and three possibles. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!!! sidestreet we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Philippians 1-3
  4. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner at Traks on Tues, December 10th - 7:00 pm.

I plan on being there, probably be just me though. So they removed some of the seating!!! Wow, there was hardly enoughh room to swing a cat in there before, guess its gonna be real cozy, but that's okay! sidestreet Jeremiah 29:11-13 Philippians 1:3
  5. S

Pennsylvania channeling Surry County?

I remember when Skidmark's saga was taking place, a bunch of us were at River City Diner, the discussion had moved outside to the "smoking area" and I asked the question "Is there any position that you can hold your hands that won't be taken as a threat?", and Grapeshot just smiled wryly and...
  6. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, November 12th at 7:00 p.m. at Pickle Barrel

make mine 2 definites and 2 maybes. I've really missed you guys, and I definitely don't get to see you as much as I'd like to. Lee, I am so sorry to hear of your medical dilemmas, without a doubt, it is very serious stuff (no more popcorn for you!!!)but really pleased to welcome you guys to...
  7. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, October 8th - 7:00 pm

I am truly sorry, but I will not be able to attend this dinner. Have a great time!!! sidestreet we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Philippians 1:3
  8. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, Sept. 10th at 7:00

one plus one possible for me! sidestreet we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Philippians 1:3
  9. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, July 9th at 7:00 p.m.

Wow, this is really going to be a close call for us, we have Lobby Day going on, the Celebrity Home Run Derby at the Diamond starting at 6pm (don't know how long that will last) and the dinner at Mission at 7pm. I dont know that we will have time to make the dinner. If the the HRD gets rained...
  10. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, June 11th at 7:00 P.M.

I think we all had a good time, and I thought the food was great, service..., meh, they seemed a bit disorganized. All in all I thought it was a very good gathering, but we really missed you, and Joe, and scouser, and just a lot of other folks. we talked about all of you, lol. sidestreet we...
  11. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, June 11th at 7:00 P.M.

ms. sidestreet and I will be there, sorry you can't make it Double Tap, maybe next time, you will be missed. sidestreet we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Philippians 1:3
  12. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner on Tuesday, May 14th at Pickel Barrel

Planning on being there! lil' miss sidestreet and mrs. sidestreet are in Fairfax co. or somewhere in between here and there, lil' miss sidestreet just finished her freshman year at GMU! YaaaaaY!!!! We have missed her so much, even though she would come back home on some weekends. really...
  13. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, March 12th, 7:00 p.m.

Wow, we had a really good time seeing and talking with friends, and the food was delicious and plentiful! East end of Henrico County is not my favorite place to be, but we went anyway and had a great time, sorry for those that could not make it. I would go there again! sidestreet We are not...
  14. S

Doc Thompson - former radio host in Richmond

Can I just say this folks, as someone that used to work on the railroad..., please stay as far away from railroad tracks, and the ballast, and in general the whole dang right of way!!! Not only is there the danger of getting hit by a train, debris falling off of, sticking out from, dragging...
  15. S

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Tuesday, Feb 12th

if Logan's coming..., I hope they have plenty of cake and ice cream!!! sidestreet we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless. Jeremiah 29:11-13 Philippians 1:3