• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Smurfologist

1. Smurfologist

Can This Weapon Be Considered a Machine Gun in Most States?!?

All, My cousin asked me to look into the Arsenal Firearms' Double Barrel Pistol (AF2011-A1) to find out if there are some states (other than CA, MD, IL, and DC - Not a State) where this gun may be considered illegal because of it's funtionality (shooting more than 1 round with 1 pull of the...
  2. Smurfologist

Getting a Haircut While OCing

I don't know if this has been asked and answered before; I apologize in advance if it has :-} If I were OCing in a barbershop and my barber put the long sheet around my neck, which covers my weapon, would I be in violation of the OC or CC laws of VA as written?!? I got my hair cut the other...
  3. Smurfologist

Sent In My VA CCHP Renewal Application Today Via USPS

Sent In My VA CHP Renewal Application Today Via USPS Just wanted to let everyone know that I sent in my VA CHP Renewal Application today via USPS after following all of the instructions from everyone on the site. However, due to medical and employment issues, I was unable to send in my...
  4. Smurfologist

NRA Files Suit Against Unconstitutional Ban On Carrying Firearms For Self-Defense

Well, it was bound to happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSVSstH7RxI I am not sure if this was already posted. So, I apologize in advance if it was :-} What are your thoughts?!?
  5. Smurfologist

Cleveland Browns nose tackle Shaun Rogers was arrested

imported post Forgive me if this has been posted already: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawks/2011504531_nfl02.html Browns' Rogers arrested at airport Cleveland Browns nose tackle Shaun Rogers was arrested Thursday at Hopkins International Airport for having a loaded gun in his...
  6. Smurfologist

Common Sense Gun Legislation

imported post "Mayor Daley is joined by community, religious leaders and gun control advocates to urge the Illinois Legislature to pass common sense gun legislation." This took place on February 24, 2009. When you watch this video, let me know if you were in disagreement with the Mayor's...
  7. Smurfologist

Western Kentucky University

imported post I just saw a report on CNN about a gunman on campus. More to follow........ 2nd Amendment.........Use it............Or, lose it!!:X
  8. Smurfologist

Exempted Persons under TITLE 18 USC § 930 and TITLE 39 § CFR 232.1

imported post A while ago, there was a question about OC or CC in a USPO. I received correspondence back from an email that I sent to the Attorney General, State of Virginia, Bob McDonnell Office of the Attorney General on 15 April 2007. I will first post what I sent (with the help of Lockman...
  9. Smurfologist

Mall Shooting

imported post Has anyone seen this story?!? http://www.ketv.com/news/14782867/detail.html 2nd Amendment.........Use it..........Or, lose it!!:X
  10. Smurfologist

School Zones

imported post Can anyone answer the following question: What are the laws pertaining to someone who is OCing or CCing in a school zone? For instance, if I were jogging while OCing or CCing, and, I happen to be jogging in a school zone, what would happen to me (from a legal point of view)...