• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by spectr019

1. S

Brawn two houses down...not self defense YET

imported post As the subject says, this isn't self-defense YET (meant to type BRAWL, also, not brawn). We'll see what happens later... Last night I was in the kitchen around 6:45. I looked out the window as I saw a chevy lumina driving by very slowly. I live in a one street neighborhood, it's...
  2. S

Considered Open Carrying or brandishing?

imported post Usually whenever I CC I will wear a thin (not see thorugh by any means, just cause it's usually summer) button up shirt over a beater or a t-shirt. If I were to take off my button up shirt in public or when I get out of my car (or at some point with no intention to forseeably put...
  3. S

don't act as a LEO officer?

imported post When doing the CCW course, it was BOLDLY explained that when we carry concealed, we are NOT to reveal our gun unless our OWN lives are in danger. Recently I've been reading a bunch of self-defense stories on where a man thwarted a bank robbery, somebody was able to save a woman...
  4. S

More than one OC firearm?

imported post I've asked this on the MGO forums and received some good feedback, however it was only pertaining to CC. Who here carries more than one pistol on them when OCing? I conceal with two, never have OCed before though outside of my neighborhood... Ben
  5. S

Neighbors complain about OC infront of their kids?

imported post I live on a dead end street with a lot of young parents whose kids are always running around. Just curious, if I'm OC when say taking out trash, mowing, checking mail, anything like that and one of the parents starts giving me the "you don't want to introducte/subject our children...