• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Squid13

1. S

Gun Show Canceled?

imported post So, according to the Showmasters website, the gun show this weekend was canceled. Does anyone know why?
  2. S

S&W Night Guard series

imported post So I bought a model 396 Night Guard, and I can't find a holster for it. It's a 2 1/2" barrel L frame, but the sights seem to be a bit tall and tend to snag on most holsters. It works with holsters made for 4" barrels, but I want one that actually fits. Any suggestions?
  3. S

S&W Night Guard

imported post So, I'm going to purchase a personal defense/carry gun with my tax return. I'm a big fan of revolvers, and have been looking at the S&W Night Guard series. Does anyone have experience with these? I'm torn between the .44sp and a .357mag. I've always been a .357 fan, but I kinda...
  4. S

Hollowpoints

imported post Ok, so I've yet to see such a regulation, but I've heard that hollowpoints are not allowed in VA for CC. I have a coworker that was arested in Jersey for having high cap mags and hollowpoints, but I didn't think it was so in VA. Just rumor?
  5. S

Hampton Roads meetup

imported post I'm fairly new to both the forum and OC in general. I'd like to meet other people in the area with the same interests and concerns, while open carrying on a slightly larger scale. Right now my gun friendly friends will only go out concealed, even if I OC. A lunch on the weekend...
  6. S

New guy...Cherry pop.

imported post So no $h!t there I was... freshly shaved head, wearing dickies and Doc Martins carrying my Taurus Millenium Pro, with my ethnic friend, who was legaly carrying his Ruger LCP concealed, buying an AR10 before the immenent increase in price due to election outcome. Almost as soon as...