• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by tito887

1. T

open carry incident caught on tape

imported post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwQQSo9YX4&feature=player_embedded
  2. T

NM open carry incident on camera.

imported post Just wanted to post this onto opencarry.org wow. I was tired when I posted this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BwQQSo9YX4&feature=player_embedded
  3. T

arguement against gun control

imported post Here's Stefan Molyneux from free domain radio giving his take on gun control. An interesting take on gun control and how it would be achieved in a free society. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjfdR8eHF-8
  4. T

another positive KY experience

imported post I'm really liking the positive vibe I'm getting here in Kentucky. I was in louisville today eating at panera. My wife and I decided to eat outside with our daughter. After a little while a young girl sitting next to us noticed my sub-compact beretta. I know she was slightly...
  5. T

first incident where someone noticed

imported post so this story is not very long but while shopping at whole foods in louisville I was checking out when the girl who was ringing us up looked at me and asked, "is that a gun!!!:what:." I was taken at back and at first just said yes. Then she turned back and whispered something to...
  6. T

imported post so this story is not very long but while shopping at whole foods in louisville I was checking out when the girl who was ringing us up looked at me and asked, "is that a gun!!!:what:." I was taken at back and at first just said yes. Then she turned back and whispered something to...
  7. T

8. T

inspired by grassroots efforts.

imported post I just wanted to share my pride over the work that all of you have done in edumacating the population and your fellow citizen about our right to bear arms. This just shows how real change cannot come from the top down. I am amazed how far the movement has come with the lawsuits...
  9. T

Kop Busters

imported post I couldn't believe reading this story coming from Texas. Cops get caught which possibly could be a situation of police lying on affidavits to get probable cause. http://www.rawstory.com/news/2008/Excop_Barry_Cooper_launches_Kop_Busters_1206.html
  10. T

used black rifle

imported post Hey guys. Does anyone here have a black rifle they would want to sell, or know someone who would want to sell a black rifle? Also anyadvice as far as what type of black rifle I should look into buying? thanks.
  11. T

unhappy lawyer

imported post So I was leaving my wife's bank after depositing my financial aid check. There was a lawyer office next door and I figured I would walk in and ask some basic questions in the event I ever needed his services. Well I walk in and sit at his desk. I see his face and it is a look of...
  12. T

Students for concealed carry competition

imported post I frequent the SCCC facebook page and there was another thread discussing the pros/cons of concealed/open carry. At one point scott lewis was worried that the push by us here for open carry in texas will hurt their chances of getting legislation passed for college carry. If...
  13. T

Working with law enforcement as a community

imported post Hey everyone. Besides this online community I am also a member of students for concealed carry on campus. While watching the conference one of the speakers spoke of the continued advancement of second-amendment rights. He mentioned that eliminating gun free zones such as the ones...
  14. T

First time OC

imported post So I finnaly got to OC. I don't have much of a log yet. Really at I did was go to the gun shop on shellbyville rd in louisville. I have a custom galco holster made for my beretta 9000s. As I was leaving the shop owner warned me against OC. telling me that he was a retired cop and...
  15. T

god not guns

imported post hey guys. i've been trying to find a quote i saw someone write about not owning a gun because you love it but owning it to protect the ones you love. does anyone know what I am talking about. I like reading the god not guns blog. They take a different angle on gun control. It's...