• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by tjkruck

1. tjkruck

Perfect shot

http://deadlinelive.info/2012/08/07/armed-citizen-in-tx-stops-shooting-spree-and-saves-cop-by-making-150-yard-shot-with-a-pistol/ Carry on
  2. tjkruck

Hypothetical situation/what if

Ok ive wondered. Let's say you/I and your/my family is on a walk, minding my/your own business when a nasty dog is snarling and barking at you when all the sudden charges at you/me/family member. In a threatening manner, could be a stray could be a domesticated What would/could you do? I...
  3. tjkruck

setting up a meet and great question

i was wondering, i would like to set up a meet in minnesota sometime in june, my question is due to the fact that i have never set one up and have never been to one, i dont know if i should just set one up at a random place on a whim, or if i should contact the establishment and ask for...
  4. tjkruck

come on mn lets list some more

like the title says guys and gals we gotta get more places listed on www.friendorfoe.us lets get this for fellow OC/CC find out where we are welcome and where we are not Minnesota doesn't have many listed and most of them are from me, i need your help and so do others
  5. tjkruck

Security

Had an unarmed security guard tell my wife that me open carrying makes me stand out and draw attention to myself and makes me a target. Hmm you think that maybe he could be jealous. He walks around with a large set of keys I'm not bragging that I have a firearm I just choose to open carry...
  6. tjkruck

Got my night sights

I highly recommend this for your carry firearm. Let's be serious if you are in a dark area you will not be able to acquire your Target with normal sights and will not have time to get your tac light out.... Such a must. Final cost was $131.02 with free installation. Only took em 10 minutes.
  7. tjkruck

cabelas in rogers

so saturday a friend and i went to cabelas. he had arrived earlier than i did and already had a cart full of 5.56. i walked in the front door of cabelas and went up to the door greater that holds the ads. the gentleman who checks in firearm returns walked up to me and said " are you planning on...
  8. tjkruck

ar 15 collapsable stock

ok so sometimes i like to go open carry with my XD. mainly when i go to the range, now my question is, i just bought an ar15 with collapable stock some people say i could carry that and some people dont, so im just wondering what the rules are for that i looked at mn laws and i dont understand...