• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by tygereye

1. tygereye

Question regarding Muzzle loading pistol registration

If a muzzle loading pistol kit was purchased, will the pistol have to be registered once assembled? Is there any loop hole with it being a muzzle loading pistol that will keep it from needing to be registered? When transporting this same pistol, what would the differences be, (if any) to a non...
  2. tygereye

OT Birth Announcement

imported post I just wanted to brag, my sister,(also Taurus' sister) Peanutpublications, had her baby last night, at 5:50pm. A baby girl, Julia Lynn, was born 3 weeks early, and weighing in at 5 pounds, 2 ounces!!! Both of them are doing well. :celebrate:D Just had to brag!!! :D:celebrate
  3. tygereye

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman

imported post...
  4. tygereye

Angry anti-gov't writing linked to Pentagon gunman

imported post Removed due to an apparent double tap... :(
  5. tygereye

Picture this - PLEASE READ...kind of long

imported post Picture this - PLEASE READ...kind of long There is a single mother of 3 kids, 2 of which are under the age of 5, the other is 12. Her ex-husband is verbally abusive, and in an attempt to prove a point with the 12 year old (who is not his child), forcefully turned her head in the...
  6. tygereye

CPL Application

imported post Ok, went today to turn in my application, and although a little shocked that they don't even allow camera phones into the building, everything went smoothly, and the clerk told me I would be receiving my CPL in the mail within 4 - 6 weeks. I headed over to get printed, and other...
  7. tygereye

Select Auto Care INC

imported post Talked to them today, as I got the oil changed on my truck. I don't personally know much about auto care, but, this place has awesome costomer service, and will do their best to inform you of the problem, and what should/shouldn't be done. I have had quite a bit of work done to my...
  8. tygereye

Open Carry

imported post I had a comical open carry experience the other weekend... I was with my family, (2 sisters, and my mom) up to a family reunion. My mom said that her family was very "redneck" and they wouldn't care if I open carried, so I figured, what a better place to get used to being out in...
  9. tygereye

What are they thinking???

imported post I haven't even read the comments yet, but the thought is enough to make me happy I can protect my family!! http://www.freep.com/article/20090524/NEWS06/905240478/1001/rss01 A nearly 30-year-old Michigan prison policy -- roughly characterized as: "When in doubt, lock 'em up" --...
  10. tygereye

News Article

imported post ADDISON TOWNSHIP, Mich (WXYZ) -Police say aman is recovering after being shot in the face by the instructor during a Concealed Pistol License class. It happened on Dequindre in Addison Township. Police say the shooting was accidental. The investigation has determined that the...
  11. tygereye

Open Carry Question

imported post Has anyone opencarried at the Clarkston Medical Group on Dixie HWY?I know that hospitals fall under the 'pistol free zone', but this place is considered an urgent care... I haven't been able to find any policy about this, but I will be the first to admit that I am not good at...
  12. tygereye

New Purchase

imported post Ok, I finally was able to purchase, I have been a member since December, and I purchased my first firearm yesterday!!!! :celebrate:celebrate I live in waterford, and had to go to the waterford PD to get my purchase permit, that was fun... They(the PD department)wanted to charge me...