• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by vanman80

1. V

KS Constitutional Carry and Warren Theaters

Here is an excerpt from a news article today concerning SB45, its impending passage and a response by the owner of Warren theaters: Some business leaders from Sedgwick County also have misgivings about SB 45. Bill Warren, owner of the Warren Theatres, said Thursday that if it passes, he plans...
  2. V

Do you feel Florida's 'stand your ground' law is helpful or harmful?

This is a Poll on CNN. Scroll down to the bottom. I think it needs some help... http://edition.cnn.com/US/
  3. V

Want to join a beat-up old ex-Navy SEAL? - Operation EFAD

Operation “Enemies Foreign And Domestic” First Communiqué: D-Day Minus Seven Want to join a beat-up old ex-Navy SEAL, ocean sailor and book writer on a real-world covert cyber operation? I knew you did. So here’s the deal...
  4. V

Thank You Violence Policy Center, You are the best!

Just want to give a shout out to the Violence Policy Center and say a big "Thank You" to them. I thought that SKS 75 round drum magazines were no longer made, however I was perusing the VPC website and they have up a new article on evil "high-capacity" magazines, and wouldnt you know it SGM...
  5. V

Everybody Hit This Poll!!!

Typical cliche poll; "should gun laws be more strict" "Yes" or "No" Lets show them how many of us think, emphatically, "NO"!!! It is toward the bottom right side of the page. http://www.politico.com/index.html?refresh=1
  6. V

Law Against Private Gun Sales?

Is there a law in Austin TX or the surrounding areas that makes it illegal to sell your guns to another private individual? The reason I ask is because a friend of mine was just arrested in the Wimberley area for responding to a classified ad. When he met the guy to sell the guns the cops came...