• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by vMac

1. V

McAuliffes Massacre of Truth

Colion Noir says it all! https://www.nratv.com/series/commentators/episode/commentators-season-7-episode-2-mcauliffes-massacre-of-truth
  2. V

Neighbor Kills Man Trying to Drown Twins

Freeman, a neighbor, grabbed his revolver, entered the home, saw Foster trying to kill the children and shot him twice in the back. I believe he was in the right. Will he be facing charges...
  3. V

Cop Fired After Not Shooting Suicidal Man Sues City

What an odd story. Will he win? http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cop-fired-after-not-shooting-suicidal-man-sues-city/ar-BBAXH9c?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp
  4. V

United Airlines! Back at it again

A United worker threatened to cancel a customer's trip for recording an altercation — and it touches on a looming threat for airlines (UAL)...
  5. V

Bulk ammo websites/stores

We all like to shoot. I find myself going through about 200 to 300 rounds everytime I go to the range. I spend about 120 to 140 for 500 rounds.. Is there a store or a website that sells bulk ammo for a decent price? Wife is limiting me on the amount I spend for ammo.:banghead:
  6. V

Drop-in Trigger kits? Worth it or not?

I recently purchased my first glock... Glock 26. I replaced the horrid sights that came with it. Also bought some G19 magazines for it. I didn't really think about it but I think I should've just bought a G19. Ive been looking into a few trigger kits for it as well. Im not a big fan of the...