• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Web Design Guy

1. W

My DC was issued...

Im sure this is been seen before but i carry a xd45 so i made one with an xd45.
  2. W

Roll Call, Rutherford County and surrounding counties.

Im new here, but would like to get to know everyone a bit better. I would also like to maybe start getting together with like minded individuals, so let me know where you are and lets all schedule cookout or something. If we can get a group together i will go get a hog or something cooked up...
  3. W

New Member From Rutherfordton, NC

I recently began to OC again, not so much for protection as I live in a very peaceful place and do not frequent the parts where the "bad stuff" happens but it is my right to carry so I do. Everyday it seems we lose another right and exercising the ones that we have left seems like a good idea...