• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by wylde007

1. wylde007

When God Created Virginia

Like-a-dis?
  2. wylde007

Here's a question for all the "What If" people

Can't Wait to See Where This Goes...
  3. wylde007

Bad Brass Women

Inaugural meeting Tuesday night in Virginia Beach, led by Ms. Jessica Abbott. A group dedicated to empowering and informing women about firearms, safety and self-defense. http://www.virginianewssource.com/editors-messsage/1730-bad-brass-women-theyre-coming- FB Page...
  4. wylde007

Who Needs a Gun in a Sleepy Virginia Beach Neighborhood?

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/crime/shooting-reported-at-vb-home
  5. wylde007

I love Guns and Coffee counter Protest 2-14-12 at a Starbucks near you!

Non-events Everywhere Landstown Commons in Virginia Beach was apparently not effected by the boycott. At 0730 this morning they were doing a BRISK business and either did not notice or did not care that I was OC. Neither did anybody else. I left a "GSL" sticker on the cup-insulator dispenser...
  6. wylde007

Review: Desantis Sof-Tuck (106NAB6Z0)

(Allow me to preface this post with the comment that it has been copied in its entirety from my Facebook page and includes some information that most people who are familiar with firearms might consider unnecessary. That being said, on with the show...) So after much internal debate I decided...
  7. wylde007

Wells Fargo, Mustand Trail Location

Is SURROUNDED by police cars and locked down. Who needs a gun in a bank?
  8. wylde007

VA Vanity Plates: "I CARRY"

That was me honking and giving you the "thumbs up" near the Witchduck Road ramp, westbound on I-264 in Virginia Beach at about 5:30 PM Friday evening.
  9. wylde007

Russia Today (RT.com) Interview Opportunity 3/5/11

On Sunday, March 6, a correspondent from Russia Today (RT.com) will be in the Hampton Roads area to conduct an interview about gun ownership, carry, the militia "movement" and other related topics. They have asked me to extend an invitation to interview other members of the pro-gun/pro-carry...
  10. wylde007

Upcoming Potential Hit Piece - WAVY 10 - 02-02-2011

WAVY 10 is running a story tomorrow (Thursday) night about conceal permits and getting the requisite "training" online. Of course they make it sound like permit carry is the ONLY way to carry, so it implies that anyone who takes an online course is not qualified - nor should they be able to...
  11. wylde007

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot (Question Mark)

What is with the addition of the CAPTCHA verification?
  12. wylde007

Zombie Run?

Anyone planning to attend the Zombie Run tonight in Ghent (Norfolk)? If you do and you OC or plan to OC, please post about your experience both with other citizens and the "increased police presence", as it were. Regards.
  13. wylde007

Who Needs a Gun at UT?

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/blotter/entries/2010/09/28/police_on_scene_of_shooting_on.html?cxntcid=breaking_news Does anyone here know for certain whether U.T. is officially a GFCSZ?
  14. wylde007

Who Needs a Gun in Norfolk?

Thursday, August 19, 2010, 5:51 PM Followed by: A University whose policy makes it "illegal" for students and faculty to defend themselves in the event of such an "invasion/robbery". School policy practically screams "Come visit ODU and violate us!" I'm kind of glad I'm not teaching there this...
  15. wylde007

Got a Response on "Authority" to Restrict/Prohibit Campus Carry

And it reads like they're talking out of both sides of their mouths. Essentially the public colleges/universities CANNOT prohibit lawful [concealed] carry but they may prohibit faculty and students from carrying as a matter of "public safety". This so-called "authority" needs to be overridden...