• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by XD40sc

1. XD40sc

Wanna be freaked out, check this link out.

https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0
  2. XD40sc

UNLOADED open carry map needed

UN-loaded OC? Yep, I did that was I was 7 or 8 years old (without the orange tips)
  3. XD40sc

Background checks (poll)

These people are the reason background checks should be required at the retail level.
  4. XD40sc

our seniors

I was a few years ahead of you, I was in McDonald's and Moorer's Navy. I was on a bird farm, late 60's. Smallest division on the ship, had Marines to control access to our spaces and magazines filled with tactical nukes, so no one bothered us, and never hit another lick after I sewed on my...
  5. XD40sc

Starbucks no loger Open Carry (or CC) friendly.

And why is that? Because of the "look at me crowd" like this idiot
  6. XD40sc

The truth behind Bloomburgs MAIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqVtoWEClwE
  7. XD40sc

Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets

Mark Levin to Obama: You lay one hand on WW2 vets and I’LL BRING HALF A MILLION PEOPLE TO THAT MEMORIAL! http://therightscoop.com/mark-levin-to-obama-you-lay-one-hand-on-ww2-vets-and-ill-bring-half-a-million-people-to-that-memorial/
  8. XD40sc

McDonald's and Dunkin' Donuts Abide by the Laws of the States

Those that OC to make a statement (AR carried to get coffee) are going to have gun buster signs posted in thousands of places that allow weapons currently. Keep it up, and people will exercise their property rights, and ban all weapons. This joker, gun in hand, no sling, just a "look at me...
  9. XD40sc

Mean while in the GFZ of the UK: Doctors' kitchen knives ban call

British Doctors Call for Ban on Long Kitchen Knives to End Stabbings Violent crimes haven’t gone away with the UK’s gun control. They’ve actually gone up. Britons suffer 1,158,957 violent crimes per year, which works out at 2,034 per 100,000 residents. The U.S., meanwhile, has a rate of...
  10. XD40sc

HB927 Summary

SUMMARY: The Conference Committee Substitute for H937 makes various changes to the firearms laws. The conference report, recommending adoption of the committee substitute bill, was adopted by the House of Representatives and the Senate on July 23, 2013. BILL ANALYSIS: Section 1 provides that a...
  11. XD40sc

ive been banned from cal guns over 100 times

A social media misfit
  12. XD40sc

Here's a "DUH!" moment - don't leave your gun in your car

Here ya go, now you have one. ;);)