• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lobby Day 2020: The Don "Peter Nap" Litton Memorial Latrine

TFred

Among the hundreds of pictures published from Lobby Day 2020, none provoked more thought and recollection for me than these. It saddens me to consider how our friend Don would be feeling were he here to be fighting alongside us today, but I suppose it was folks like him who helped to delay that fight as long as it was.

To whoever arranged this, I appreciate the honor rendered. Your effort was noticed!

TFred

1579650926288.png

1579650886844.png

scouser

I have a fairly good idea who was responsible, but I'm not going to rat him out

Marco

Lol, yeah don't sell him down the river.
I had a good conversation with this fine member and he pointed out to me that Paul, Dale and Don all had been provided memorials.

I was also informed that VCDL paid for and provide the Porta-Potties for the event (65, iirc), at a cost of apprx $55 each..
Donate

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
I had a good conversation with this fine member and he pointed out to me that Paul, Dale and Don all had been provided memorials.

I was also informed that VCDL paid for and provide the Porta-Potties for the event (65, iirc), at a cost of apprx $55 each..
Donate
Indeed, I saw Paul and Dale's.

DoubleTap

I have gone to more than a few court, dinners, breakfasts, pig roasts, and other events with the beloved and infamous trio (Dale, Don and Paul). I miss them dearly.

The "latrines" were a very special and unique way of honoring the trio. We will never forget them. Miss them ALL so much too.

Tess

Founder's Club Member

Donate

To be completely accurate, VCDL was initially told by Richmond PD that we'd need 15. VCDL paid for those.

Soon, a member realized that was NOT enough. He paid for more, and convinced another donor to pay for more. THEY chose to place the signs requesting donations.

I hadn't seen or known about the memorial location. Gotta love friendship!