• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. BB62

how to fix walmart

One word: paragraphs.
  2. BB62

Walmart....

That incident took place before WM's new "we request that you don't OC" policy. In addition, the man in question signed the trespass notice, thereby trespassing himself. Finally, and as at least one other person has said/indicated, he wasn't merely shopping, but rather performing for his...
  3. BB62

Who is Open Carrying in Mississippi in 2019?

Welcome to OCDO, Mr/Ms HLB ! Although OCDO is the premier forum for discussing matters in depth, you may also want to look on Fascistbook for social outreach/contacts.
  4. BB62

Kentucky we need to hammer Mitch

So, in other words, you believe it's better that multiple people expend time looking up something that you could have easily provided them with - costing everyone else time by saving only yours? How thoughtful! :rolleyes:
  5. BB62

Meijer Joins Walmart, Kroger, Walgreens in Banning Open Carry

There is no BAN on open carry at those establishments, only requests that customers not do so.
  6. BB62

Walmart requesting no one open carry in stores

I think that's going to be the key for all of the places that have made "requests" - what the guidelines are for management to handle OCers. So the most recent requests have been made by Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, Wegmans, Aldi, CVS, & Walgreens. I think that's everybody.
  7. BB62

Walmart requesting no one open carry in stores

"David Amad, a gun rights activist and the vice president of Open Carry Texas, is not especially bothered by Walmart’s recent announcement that it is “respectfully requesting” that customers not openly carry guns into its stores. Mr. Amad said many of his group’s 38,000 members had carried...
  8. BB62

Richmond Redevelopment and Housing Authority

Nice work!!
  9. BB62

Nicholasville Preemption Violations

You are a great man, and a treasure for KY! :):)
  10. BB62

OC in a police station?

"Yeah, I'm one of 'them' people who know the law, and am disgusted that you hide behind your uniform to lie about it."
  11. BB62

ohio renaissance festival

Now you're just throwing things out to see what sticks. I know for a fact that Cincinnati and Columbus have written policies (and have had for years) that make it clear that OC is legal, and is not grounds *by itself* for inducing panic or disorderly conduct charges. I've OCed in each of those...
  12. BB62

Okay, so you tar all of Ohio's police agencies ("The cops just don't know it.") because of one city? OMG. Well, since for whatever reason you seemed to be opposed to taking steps to hold them to account, *I* will do so - unless Color of Law beats me to it. :) P.S. - my apologies for taking...
  13. BB62

FL man killed under ‘stand your ground’ provisions over handicapped parking space.

I think both parties got what was (eventually) coming to each of them. I don't shed a tear for either party, but rather for the opportunity for stereotyping it gives to those opposed to guns & gun rights.
  14. BB62

It's Benn Awhile...

Pennsylvania certainly has its gun rights challenges, however, and I've seen OC be a part of those. I believe there is Facebook group named "Open Carry Pennsylvania" that I think is part of the "resistance" to such things. Plus, as Pittsburgh has proven, PA's preemption law needs teeth. While...
  15. BB62

Feel free to point out specific cities where you think/know this is the case. I'm sure we can find an Ohioan to address the matter. On the other hand, in general there is no charge for open records requests, should you have the information sent to you electronically.
  16. BB62

Please let us know of your experience there, should you attempt to OC.
  17. BB62

Gutshot II needs to work on his unsafe trigger contact!! ;)
  18. BB62

Any interest in an open carry event in St. Louis?

I spotted this article today on Fascistbook: https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/moms-rally-at-arch-pushes-for-gun-reform-in-wake/article_180a661c-360c-52a7-a064-c09689717ace.html 'Moms' rally at Arch pushes for gun reform in wake of shootings "Parents and their children, joined by members of...
  19. BB62

Troublemaker! ;)