• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. JTHunter2

Uh oh.....

Considering the other "shenanigans" Northam and the General Assembly have been up to, does this really surprise you?
  2. JTHunter2

Asymmetrical Forever War is over when one side loses the will to fight.

If you are using this as a reference to yesterday's drone attack on that Iranian terrorist general, I would much rather see the U.S. do a "rolling thunder" artillery/bombing run on ALL of Iran's major population centers. Chase these malcontents back into their deserts. Put them back in the...
  3. JTHunter2

A New Paradigm to Beat the Gun-Grabbers. Civis Americanus at American Thinker

That would depend on the original charges and his conviction. Was he still on probation? What were the restrictions of that probation? We don't have enough information to decide if he would be allowed to own firearms again. Of course, this charge renders that point moot.
  4. JTHunter2

CCW Permit with a 22 year old felony conviction

There may a valid reason for keeping the firearm locked away from the residents. They may have dementia so bad that they have to be protected from themselves. Or, they may have medical problems that may make them want to take a "shorter route" to the end. Stuart - is there a reason that you...
  5. JTHunter2

Who/Where is "This Guy Knows His Stuff, Open Carry Search Under Duress video?"

The same can be said for "Gun Rights Media" (http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/). The actual forums at Icarry.org are gone. They had lain dormant for over a year and I fiinally removed it from my bookmarks almost a year ago. I just found tonight that the forums I used to post in are gone. They...
  6. JTHunter2

There was another story on this shooting where they raided either a gun store or a pawn shop about 40 miles south of the shooting site. The owner had several AR-style weapons and several hundred rounds of HP ammo (banned in NJ ?) AND apparently was a CONVICTED FELON.
  7. JTHunter2

Oh Well! Too Late for advice now,,, My B-day toast...

If your physical and mental health are good, I agree. If you are at the point where you can't walk a block without your back screaming at you, is it worth it?
  8. JTHunter2

Ah, bloomie articulated his presidential gun control agenda

It can be said that Bloomie is a man with a lot of money but no "cents". He is a "prime" example of an elitist that is so out of touch with reality that he doesn't realize the percentage of our income that has to go for basic necessities...
  9. JTHunter2

Who/Where is "This Guy Knows His Stuff, Open Carry Search Under Duress video?"

So you're saying that it is permissible for them to OC an unloaded handgun on the streets of California? Whoda thunk it?!?
  10. JTHunter2

London Bridge attacker

None of the news reports I have heard or read have named the dead "terrorist", despite the fact that he has a long history with British law, including a stint in prison. Could it be that, based on the style of attack, the "powers that be" don't want to embarrass the current mayor of London as...
  11. JTHunter2

Nooo, I don't think it is a matter of convincing liberals to not be liberals but to remind them of their much vaunted claims of "tolerance" for people they disagree with, while treating those people exactly the opposite. Why should we be the "sacrificial lambs" for their hypocrisy and not...
  12. JTHunter2

This is a great first paragraph. I particularly like the bolded part as it is something I have been advocating for years. With the ultra-left attacking us and our way of life in so many different ways, we need to expose their treachery and deceipt every chance we get.
  13. JTHunter2

Reasonable Suspicion From Driver to Car: A Few Thoughts on Kansas v. Glover. Orin Kerr at Volokh Conspiracy

Isn't almost any permit or license that the government requires us to have (bar exam, nursing license, etc.) more of a money grab than a declaration of the holder's competence?
  14. JTHunter2

84-Year Old Korean War and Police Veteran, School Crossing Guard Has Guns Confiscated Under ‘Red Flag Law’

So? At the time I wrote that post, my statement was accurate. If something changed afterwards, that is neither my responsibility nor my problem.
  15. JTHunter2

LEO don't need ERPO

It is also possible that the shock of seeing his aunt killed burned that memory into his memory. I find it difficult to believe a child that age would have the guile to fabricate a story and is telling the truth.
  16. JTHunter2

84-Year Old Korean War and Police Veteran, School Crossing Guard Has Guns Confiscated Under ‘Red Flag Law’

Not only is it "unclear" IF he has gotten his guns back, it is unclear if he will ever get them back. The case continues. All that has happened is that he was re-hired him after the Tidsbury PD got an earful and were over-ruled.
  17. JTHunter2

Bump stock ban's flop a bad omen for Democrats' gun buyback plan

Sounds similar to New Jersey's failure to get IIRC high capacity magazines turned in to the police. GOOD !! :devilish:
  18. JTHunter2

Last nite’s KS shooting bar shooting as reported by...

It would probably be better to be dead than spending the rest of our lives crawling in the dirt. If we "surrender" our Constitutional Rights, we will never know "peace" because the elitists that take those rights away will never let us forget it.