• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Should guns be allowed in places of worship. Stephen Bryen, American Center for Democracy at The Washington Times

Personally I like our local language. But you must understand words,like initiate. Used in a sentence " My wife had a large coke initiate two hot dawgs
  2. G

Senate Bill 89

Ahh another of those wonderful constitution minded republicans breaking their oath and proposing a bill that violates the constitution and supreme court decisions right out of the gate. Already written my senator about this to defeat it.
  3. G

Kentucky Gun Laws

Stop patting yourself on the back . I said KC3 would not help. At all. Period. I've went too the County Attorney, the Sherriff, and my state reps. Other than a AG opinion pulled out of his butt, with no constitutional backing at all none could point to where the authority to declare an...
  4. G

Kentucky Gun Laws

You solve present day problems by taking that old legal binding document , gathering folks like have shown up for 2A sanctuaries and shoving under legislatures noses, while telling them we will not comply. I realize you prefer hobnobbing with house reps and senators than joining any move to...
  5. G

Kentucky Gun Laws

The Ky. statute making the carrying of a concealed weapon a Class A misdemeanor was first passed in 1974 and can earn a person up to a $500 fine and a year in jail. So concealed carry was legal in ky before 1974? Dont think so. Regardless, outside of someone committing some...
  6. G

Kentucky Gun Laws

To our defense, kys ban on cc was unconstitutional , therefore a null and valid law. Carrying cc back then in reality was not an illegal activity. Unless you committed a crime using it I never heard of an arrest where the only charge was carrying concealed. I think it was a 25 dollar...
  7. G

Kentucky Gun Laws

Va has,never been as gun friendly as ky. Ky isnt Virginia, doesn't have the DC drip of liberals , and to put it bluntly ,regardless of a ban on cc, folks in ky pretty much carry and carry as they please, pretty much where they please. Always have. Always will. Regardless of gov decrees ...
  8. G

Kentucky Gun Laws

And I rest my case . :sneaky: There are no gun regs with a prayer of seeing the light of day. As usual. The 2A sanctuary thing is only ky citizens declaring what MOST of us already knew. Ky is hugely majority pro gun. Always has been always will be regardless of who's puffing and...
  9. G

Justifying the State of Emergency. Virginia Capital on Edge as F.B.I. Arrests Suspected Neo-Nazis Before Gun Rally NYT

The statute is there but it isnt worded nearly as strongly as Kys is. Here the governor could issue no such ban during an emergency Apparently in Va the gov has wiggle room. Empower the Governor, any political subdivision, or any other governmental authority to in any way limit or prohibit...
  10. G

Justifying the State of Emergency. Virginia Capital on Edge as F.B.I. Arrests Suspected Neo-Nazis Before Gun Rally NYT

I'll look it up. Just because a judge violates state statute doesn't mean he made a,lawful judgement.
  11. G

I'll try to look up the specific va statute. I might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure VA passed that statute close to the time ky did as a safeguard after Katrina.
  12. G

At any rate as I understand the gov is breaking state law,which bans disarming Virginians during a state of emergency.
  13. G

The Constitutional Case for “Red Flag” Laws

There IS no constitutional defense for red flag laws.
  14. G

Universal background checks

Not remotely enforceable if it passes.
  15. G

Savannah Maddox introduces HR 45

Just wrote my reps to pass this. Will also call and talk to them.
  16. G

Savannah Maddox Introduces HR 45

Just wrote my rep to pass this bill. The only thing it lacks is including the fact the ky constitution Grant's the GA no authority to regulate firearms or the carry thereof except for banning cc . And the 2A trumps that infringement.
  17. G

You don't have to shoot first; but you better do something ~ FSNews

First I want to meet the thug that has .25 second draw and fire. And I want to see the cop that has .83 second fire and hit from ANY position And until I see it I'm calling BS on the whole " officer safety" article. The whole article is hogwash.
  18. G

Monroe county now a sanctuary county

If one only thinks inside the box the state attorney general will build the resolutions are meaningless. But they are not meaningless. The resolutions and the citizenry driving them through are not thinking inside that neat little box. These are 2A sanctuary resolutions. Not state...