• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. solus

Surry County and Preemtion

roflmao... nuffff said, truly cannot quit laughing... 29 postings later and this is the best articulation is your interpretation of objective evidence... R E A L L Y ! ! ! oh my, chest is aching from laughing so hard... "...most indicates a poll was taken..." darn giggling hysterically ~...
  2. solus

snipped the best part, substantiated evidence of my post #3...quote: put the conspiracy theories away...gezzz louise.. there are never live ammo in training classes, cc or basic or instructor classes and most instructors do not want nor allow unknown civilian's personal firearms in their...
  3. solus

noble sentiments regarding the state charging youse rich folk for the privilege of being able to carry a SD handgun... NC, 50-60 bucks for the class, sometimes plus ammo & handgun rental & perhaps range fee! the kind NC county's sheriff's departments charge NC citizens 85 bucks opps sorry just...
  4. solus

it is not nor was it my intent to suggest good olde boys in blue were or are qualified nor even capable of teaching the average citizens of their states appropriate basic firearm knowledge or skill sets necessary to safely allow the citizen to carry their personal firearm for their SD within the...
  5. solus

hummm... first and foremost AP, take a breath as you again notice the OP was grumbling about, oh here... "The location of the Concealed Carry class is at the former Dendron Post Office. The Surry GIS website shows ownership of this building as being owned by the County of Surry under authority...
  6. solus

No Janitor Around Here

gotta find someone i believe is being mean, now don't i Nemo? 'sides i learnt a long time ago to never engage w/distractors as their mental capabilities lower by the minute and even at their lowest point ya can't talk to em cuz they done had far more practice at being stupid !
  7. solus

"Brandishing" as justification for LEO's use of deadly force

FI, OP's 29 Jan 2020 cite stated: "...who was reportedly holding the weapon, a statement released by the department said. A SWAT officer shot him in response, the statement added. A criminal investigation into the use of force is being conducted by the Major Crimes Bureau..."
  8. solus

uh AP...did you miss the previous member's posts regarding the long list of exemptions to those citizens who do not have a mandate to engage in qual/proficiency/whatever in several states, especially the OP's post regarding no guns/ammo.
  9. solus

Open Carry in Practice: Who's done it? | Vigilance Elite

sell tickets CoL...
  10. solus

Buy (5Pieces) Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 512GB (New Unlocked Original) $6,495CAD

starting to circle counter clock wise down the drain...
  11. solus

someone, somewhere finally pulled their heads out!

so...ghost did PE teacher throw smoke grenades into the hallway for you and your student cohorts to walk thru to enhance the experience of a bomb threat? storming a classroom with a "realistic" long gun or pistol shooting the air soft at the teacher or other students...isn't going to phreak out...
  12. solus

Rent-a-cop Gestapo tactics at local Soc Security office

au contraire mon ami...quoth your cite on bottom of page 3: The FSC, DO, or appropriate legal authority may prohibit items that might otherwise be permitted into the facility from being allowed in certain portions of that facility or by certain individuals or groups. An example of this would be...
  13. solus

No Janitor Around Here

ahhh...so you shared a foto of your best attribute... childish behaviour not withstanding nemo, thanks for continuing to fulfill my daddy's adage!
  14. solus

Rent-a-cop Gestapo tactics at local Soc Security office

Needed to facilitate some changes to my SSI details yesterday so stopped by, being aware of federal protocols, entered unarmed & w/o cellphone ~ noticing with interest nothing posted on the door(s) about anything prohibited or special instructions, e.g., weapons or cellphone usage, etc. walked...
  15. solus

237.110 (6) exempts ky peace officers -active/retired; federal agents - active/retired; ky correction officers - active/retired; as well as previously mentioned active/retired military & CG members from having to (quote 237.110 4(i(3)) "...firing of not more than twenty (20) rounds at a...
  16. solus

truly ghost... krs 237.109: (1) Persons age twenty-one (21) or older, and otherwise able to lawfully possess a firearm, may carry concealed firearms or other concealed deadly weapons without a license in the same locations as persons with valid licenses issued under KRS 237.110. (2) Nothing in...
  17. solus

alas, shooting proficiency or competency is not mandated in VA's concealed classes! per va 18.2-308.02, partial quote... Presenting evidence of equivalent experience with a firearm through participation in organized shooting competition or current military service or proof of an honorable...
  18. solus

someone, somewhere finally pulled their heads out!

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — The nation's two largest teachers unions want schools to revise or eliminate active shooter drills, asserting Tuesday that they can harm students' mental health and that there are better ways to prepare for the possibility of a school shooting. The American Federation of...
  19. solus

2013 seattle PI ~ A 50-year-old man shot and killed himself during a gun-safety class at a Bellevue gun range.
  20. solus

put the conspiracy theories away...gezzz louise.. there are never live ammo in training classes, cc or basic or instructor classes and most instructors do not want nor allow unknown civilian's personal firearms in their classes! nra's course mantra No live ammunition in the classroom!