• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. color of law

"Brandishing" as justification for LEO's use of deadly force

I use to have a complete set of the United States Code annotated, 2000 version. Stacked up it was 35 feet tall. If the annotations were removed I would guess the stack would be at least 20 feet tall. I still have a complete copy of the United States Code, 1935 version. It is a whopping 4 inches...
  2. color of law

query...do all democratic presidential candidates...

18 U.S. Code § 3056. Powers, authorities, and duties of United States Secret Service https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/3056
  3. color of law

query...do all democratic presidential candidates...

No, not until the one that is picked at the convention will get protection.
  4. color of law

Could I ever tell you stories. Had a friend years ago that was convicted of driving right of center. Figure that one out.
  5. color of law

Today, Virginia; tomorrow, THE WORLD!

As he will mop the floor with the rest of them.
  6. color of law

go utah's senate...decriminalized polygamy...

Having three or four wives to service my needs is quite inviting as long as they worked outside the home to insure they maintain the lifestyle I've grown a custom too.
  7. color of law

I went to court a few years ago for some infraction of which I fail to recall. I filed a motion to dismiss. The cop didn't show. The prosecutor wanted a continuance. When the case was called I walked up with two copies of the motion and a copy of the Big Yellow Bench book. That is a book of...
  8. color of law

Trayvon Martin’s righteous killer sues Buttigig and Fauxahontas for defamation.

Zimmerman attorney Larry Klayman; Klayman is no slouch attorney.
  9. color of law

Now that you are a "non-attorney" why should we even listen to you?:giggle: Most of the attorneys I have met, and that is a lot, are arrogant no nothings. They actually believe they are lawyers, learned in the law. Most quote "key" cites and never read the actual case making themselves out to...
  10. color of law

Are you telling me I can't trust the spokesman for the police or the press? What's this world coming to.
  11. color of law

Uh oh.....

It won't effect tourism. And I known gun guys who complain about certain state gun law, but still go there for vacation.
  12. color of law

Georgia Senator Kelly Loeffler Co-sponsors Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2019, S. 69

16 USC §1a–7b. Protection of right of individuals to bear arms (a) Congressional findings Congress finds the following: (1) The 2d amendment to the Constitution provides that “the right ofthe people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”.
  13. color of law

someone, somewhere finally pulled their heads out!

That didn't work with me. I've been a nonconformist all my life, even in school.
  14. color of law

VA-ALERT: VCDL is organizing NOW to fight back - we need YOU to do your part!

Va_Nemo is jubilant for the crumbs the Virginia legislators tossed to the ground.
  15. color of law

JHU Bloomberg School of Public Health study finds no “independent association between assault weapon ban and mass shootings.”

"The Joyce Foundation" is an anti-gun and anti-constitution Bloomberg organization.
  16. color of law

"House Firearms subcommittee" - seriously?
  17. color of law

Iowan Open Carry In Texas

The attitude is set by leadership. Where I live the police department operates by the book. They are taught from the very beginning that they are the ambassadors or faces of the township. We also have residents that will hold their feet to the fire. Now for the trustees, that is another story.
  18. color of law

You didn't get a reprieve, you got a stay.
  19. color of law

The dirty cop had a complaint file a mile thick. So, the only way to get rid of a dirty cop is he has to kill someone for his 10 years of egregious dirty actions gets dealt with. Now I see how it works.