• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

More offense

I truly appreciate your fair and reasoned criticism of our shortcomings. We are aware of these things and we have no interest in recruiting members that don't want to do anything. We are not a do all, be all gun rights organization. We have specific goals. People like Ghost1958 don't like it...
  2. G

What good are constitutional rights if they are violated when Americans get sick?

These decrees — issued by those who have no legal authority to issue them, enforced by cops who hate what they are being made to do, destructive of the freedoms that our forbearers shed oceans of blood to preserve and crushing economic prosperity by violating the laws of supply and demand —...
  3. G

More offense

Who is "we" and are you speaking for both of you? KC3 will continue to speak as we feel best for our membership and all other Ky. gun owners.
  4. G

More offense

Copy and paste to your heart's content. Isn't this the same thing YOU do? Don't we all pursue our own goals? Why would we not pursue OUR OWN goals? What goals do you expect us to pursue, your goals? We will continue to pursue the goals selected by the board. Thank you for playing.
  5. G

More offense

WE see little reason to constantly update OUR website nor do I see much reason for US to explain why WE do anything. The important people, ie our members, keep up with our Facebook page. When the legislative session is finished, we may update the webpage as WE feel appropriate. I am sure that...
  6. G

More offense

This particular poster never offers any documentation or proof of anything that he posts. We are supposed to accept anything he says as gospel. His revisionist history is never challenged. No other member of this forum would even attempt that, much less get by with it time after time. My...
  7. G

More offense

Do you not understand that there are people in this world that oppose open carry? Have you not read many posts here on OCDO by some of those people. Do you not realize that most CC instructors have a vested interest in opposing OC? Name one organization that could keep those people out and...
  8. G

More offense

There is nothing I'd like to see more than all the necessity for the existence of KC3 to be removed and the organization disbanded for lack of work to do. Do you think that we have some reason to exist other than necessity? What would those other reasons be? Perhaps it is a dislike of our...
  9. G

More offense

The similarity is that all of you, like most good democrats, attempt to stop good, less restrictive gun bills
  10. G

More offense

I hope you called Mary Lou Marzian and Jeffery Donahue. The three of you have very similar beliefs.
  11. G

More offense

Well, what do you know? There is something that Ghost1958 and I agree on.
  12. G

More offense

If the bill violates "the right to equal treatment under the law", why don"t you just challenge the concealed carry law as it exists today? There are several lists of people that are given special authorities and privileges already written into it. Why wait for this one more? The fact is the...
  13. G

"You'll be the first one shot!" You're welcome.

Dec 3, 2013 Add bookmark Dec 3, 2013 Add bookmark Xion Regular Member JoinedNov 3, 2013Messages51LocationTennessee Friday at 8:36 PM New Add bookmark #38 Yes because undercover cops OC LOL. as an aside I work for a state (non leo) agency that has very “official “ looking uniforms and...
  14. G

More offense

Of course there is a plan. There always has been a plan. The plan is to incrementally walk back all restrictions on carry in Ky., year by year. That is the same plan that you have always opposed. Instead, you have consistently maintained that anything less than complete and immediate removal of...
  15. G

More offense

The state might be free to ignore acts of Congress but the individual is not. If you think you are, go open carry into a school and see what happens. They don't have to patrol ALL the schools in Ky. They just need to know about you carrying a gun into ONE of them.
  16. G

More offense

The Ky. State Police do not get to overrule federal law.
  17. G

More offense

My response to PM from Ghost1958. I am well acquainted with Rep. Goforth's request for an opinion from the AG's office. You see, he publicly asked Ky. gun owners that cared about their rights to meet him in the Rotunda of the Capitol and go with him to hand carry the request down the hall to...
  18. G

More offense

Cite please.
  19. G

More offense

That has become SOP at OCDO. So sad.
  20. G

More offense

HB 610 will allow a person with a Ky. concealed carry license to carry at all locations in Ky. with the exception of courtroom, court proceeding or building solely occupied by a Court of Justice Courtroom, detention facilities, police stations, sheriff's office and bars. No other restrictions...