• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. solus

Man Uses “Shower Gun” After Burglar Breaks In While He’s in the Shower

let see JT...article quote...But on Wednesday, July 24, 2019, Winegardner was in the shower when he heard somebody in his home. Unquote... further, the bloke pull the firearm from a concealed location not from the shower area...oh right, the bloke chased the bad guy and shot at his vehicle -...
  2. solus

Man Uses “Shower Gun” After Burglar Breaks In While He’s in the Shower

Dougie... alleged conceal carry in a gym bag... Nor chasing the badguy out then Winegardner reported that he fired shots at the SUV... Great, nawl, good, nawl untimely law abiding citizen OC story...from over a year ago!
  3. solus

NC OC experience reports

visited office max and had an excellent chat with several of the staff regarding open carrying concepts...it was interesting hearing their concerns about theIr perception of the police reacting to seeing a citizen OC’g a handgun... sad part, i could not conclusively diminish their concerns, as...
  4. solus

"March For Our Rights" Pro Gun Rally in Olympia June 27, 2020 (12:00-4:00)

Guess‘n no rally held per se...
  5. solus

Virginia Legal Definition of Open Carry

uh, a good start would’ve been to raise h3ll way back when as Bloomberg bought the VA legislative body... so guess the next course of action would be that the good gun toting VA citizens should start getting active in usurping those overseeing idiots currently in the state Legislative & local...
  6. solus

Open carry still alive in Missouri?

1st: ripple effect caused by knee jerk reaction by the country’s legislative/executive branches of state/federal/community overseers based on the idiots, er, experts who don’t have a clue! 2nd: experts factoring in knowledge should have been done there homework, er research, prior to advising...
  7. solus

What is gun culture? Cultural variations and trends across the United States

Oh lies, darn lies, compiled to make study[ies] [read as $$$$ from grants] from OP’s cite regarding data sources...quote: We developed empirical methods to identify variations in elements of gun culture across states. Using these methods, we then analyzed the prominence of these subcultures...
  8. solus

Why some people hate cops

Sorry logan 5, your intro posting is about the cops... your attached video begins talking about “officers“... therefore...individuals in lieu of the Blue brotherhood institution
  9. solus

Subway bans open carry in their stores

Hummm, presumptuous Logan 5 as almost a third of the states in this great Union allow residents to conceal the personal SD firearms w/o the overseer’s privilege card. and as a past infamous member from your state used to do, carried concealed into local businesses whose policies specifically...
  10. solus

A loose coalition of gun control groups cried victory with a full-throated roar on Tuesday, claiming that Subway banned open carry due to their efforts. Sparked by images of individuals openly carrying firearms and an inert AT-4 anti-armor weapon in a North Carolina Subway restaurant in May, a...
  11. solus

Chitcago Now LARGEST Outdoor Shooting Range in America

per the cite i listed: Year to Date Shot & Killed: 336 Shot & Wounded: 1530 Total Shot: 1866 Total Homicides: 368 we are just over half way through the year! sorry OC didn’t see you had responded:eek:(y)
  12. solus

Open Carry of Firearms For the consideration and comfort of restaurant employees and guests, Subway respectfully requests that guests (other than authorized law enforcement) refrain from openly displaying firearms inside restaurants — even in states where “open carry” is permitted...
  13. solus

And the unfund ads circulating should remember Chicago has the toughest firearm laws in the nation yet over the last six years... Year Homicides Wounded 2019 301 1,307 2018 337 1,433 2017 424 1,813 2016 414 2,050 2015 283 1,358 2014 242 1,227 https://heyjackass.com/ and do not...
  14. solus

Trigger happy

Why does the cyclists’ ethnicity matter WHATSOEVER...eh? idiot in the foto holding the firearm would’ve discerned very quickly “i feared for my life!” and he would have seen from first hand experience this OC’g cyclist is hopefully a better shot to stop the threat! Further freedomVA, truly...
  15. solus

Course any enity which double speaks is trustworthy CNSNews = Conservative News Service
  16. solus

Not to be harsh...but one would believe if my relatives were assassinated....i wouldn’t engage in name call’n...
  17. solus

SWAT...WHAT???

humm the citizens of this great country have quietly abrogated their constitutional rights forever during this pandemic as well as 36 years allowed the blue brotherhood carte blanche w/QI as well as heller, and LE do not have to respond USSC decisions they pushed for! ya, stand on the soap box...
  18. solus

SWAT...WHAT???

hummm...got a cite for that dougie per rule 5, cite to authority, especially since you “stated a rule” please cite to authority...let me help you ~ https://xf.opencarry.org/index.php?help/rules/ you be in the main circus ring now.
  19. solus

Back yard shooting range and restrictions on plat

yes sir, you got yourself an administrative clerk to give you the verbal answer you were seeking - - ask ya! yepper that there “he said/they said“ nonsense will hold up in absolutely any court and will work in a civil suit as well ! ya’ll have fun now with that there shoot’g range in a...
  20. solus

When Can You Threaten Deadly Force as a Defensive Tactic? Eugene Volokh

A query... what does the law state about leaving a Concrete safe haven to face a mob of protesters except they are idiot?