• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

Open Carry vs. Unlawful Carry (RCW 9.41.270) and Tactical Packs

The big question is, who determines what is unlawful carry? My guess is, the concerned citizen or the responding officer, and THEN The judge if you live to see them. RCW 9.41.270. http://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.270 I plan to hike my rural property a few days the next week or...
  2. F

Open carry in bars, when the only restaurants are bars...

Have read the excellent posts citing the legality of open carry in Montana's bars, the illegality of concealed carry in certain places in addition to bars, and the general recommendations to avoid carrying in bars as if Montana were one of those states which go out of their way to make them...