• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Cross-draw/cross-body carry?

I've been considering cross-draw OWB carry lately. I have a S&W SD9VE (a full frame gun) and I normally carry it in a Blackhawk OWB kydex paddle retention holster. That holster, I really like. So just to try cross-dawr carry (I'll call it CDC from now on), I removed the paddle and adjusted the...
  2. P

Discharged my weapon into two would-be armed muggers. THIS is why we carry........

Well, I WAS going to give you the long version as to how I myself had to shoot two young gentlemen who approached me one night and put a gun to my head in an attempt to rob me, but as it turns out, you can't post anything over 1k characters, and the story and it's worthwhile details would...
  3. P

How am I supposed to delete my account?

Well, how am I supposed to delete it? I want to get a new one going but it's going to use the same email as this one, which for some reason is not allowed and I'm not going to use my work email. I'm not looking for a workaround, I am looking for how to delete my account.
  4. P

Why didn't someone carrying in that Texas Wal-Mart interviene to stop that mass shooting?

I'm from Texas, so trust me when I say with complete confidence that there *had* to be at least 20 handguns in that store at the time of that rampage shooting, either carried concealed or openly. So why didn't someone in posession of one of them stop the shooter? If we're going to say that we...