• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. K

Transferring ownership

I am from Elkin, NC which is in surry county and my father didn’t have any active will when he died so everything went to my mom. She was able to get things of his put in her name such as his truck but we were not sure what the status of his handguns would be. I turned 22 a few days ago and I’ve...
  2. K

Transferring ownership

My father passed away 2 years ago from a motorcycle accident and he had a few guns registered in his name and I was wondering what I needed to do in order to get the guns put in my name.