• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Cups

NC OC experience reports

OC'ing at my local Wal-Mart today. A man who was CC'ing struck up a conversation with me about my pistol. Had a friendly chat. Thankfully he didn't ask me to pull it out and or if I wanted to see his. :) Turned out he was married into the family that owns my local gun shop.
  2. Cups

NC OC experience reports

Thanks for the welcome! I REALLY like to wear my compression gloves when I'm not working so I sometimes forget they're even on! Had carpel tunnel relief surgery a few years ago and I can't recommend these things enough! No piercings and no marks that playing and laboring in the sun didn't give...
  3. Cups

NC OC experience reports

Started my OC journey yesterday in Central NC. Got a P365 with a holster that rides pretty tight so it's actually easy overlook it if you're looking at me head on. Never OC'ed before and I'm surprised how quickly I'm getting used to it. About half the people I've encountered don't even see it...