• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Grapeshot

Oct RVA OC Dinner

We have talked about where, but no decision was announced. Sooo, executive decision: The October 9th OC dinner will be at Hibachi Sushi And Supreme Buffet 8087 W Broad St
  2. Grapeshot

RVA open carry breakfast Sat 9/29

Will be at Shoney's (8415 West Broad Street) at 8:30 am. DoubleTap will will be there illuminating the establishment with her radiance.
  3. Grapeshot

Favorite snack foods

STAX by Lay's is cheaper than Pringles and far better tasting. You can't eat just one. My favorite flavor sensation is Mesquite Barbecue. I buy them 4 packs at a time and get very nervous when I open the last on hand tube. Another favorite is any of the flavors of Bauducco sugar wafer cookies...
  4. Grapeshot

OCing in RVA

In no particular order, places I have OCd in the last few days; Golden Corral on Providence Rd and Burger King near by. Wa-Wa and CVS on Rt 10. Pepsi Cola bottling plant in Mechanicsville. Wal-Mart on Memory Lane and Sheila Rd. Lowe's in Chester on Rt 10. Dollar General on RT 10. Food...
  5. Grapeshot

OC breakfast 9/23 Sun RVA

Will be at Golden Corral on Gaskins Road when they open at 7:00 am to begin my outside OC day. Come join the festivities.e
  6. Grapeshot

DoubleTap's mother's 90th birthday

Celebrated her 90th birthday at Olive Guarden on West Broad St. tonight.<br> <br> They came from as far as California and Wisconsin - a good time was had by all.
  7. Grapeshot

TEST

Test. If you do not receive this post or a quote of it, please notify me immediately...:p
  8. Grapeshot

RVA OC breakfast 9/22

We'll be at Shoney's on West Broad Street at 7:30 am to destroy the evening fast. 8415 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23229
  9. Grapeshot

La Rhumba - RVA

Has anyone been to La Rumba on Jeff Davis across the street from Capt D'S near du Pont? One side is a nightclub. The other is a family style restaurant according to the signs. Object being acceptance of OC in an inviting environment while obtaining good food. Note that I am not of obvious...
  10. Grapeshot

OC breakfast RVA 9/16, Sunday

Will be at Denny's 6598 West Broad Street (intersection of Dickens Rd) on Sunday 9/16 at 7:30 am. Great omelettes - a lot of variety. All good. Friendly staff.
  11. Grapeshot

OC breakfast at Shoney's 9/15/18

Will be at Shoney's on West Broad Street (intersection with Skipwith) at 7:30 am to start my OC day. Great biscuits-n-gravy and plenty of well done bacon.
  12. Grapeshot

OC breakfast RVA 9/8 Sat.

Will be at Shoney's on West Broad Street at 8:30 am to break the evening fast with a nice sit down meal. 8415 W Broad St, Richmond, VA 23229 Come join me and watch the theatrics - always good interaction there. DoubleTap will be there.
  13. Grapeshot

Location assignements - new VSP troopers

Must new Virginia State Troopers live in an area not familiar to them? Out of town so to speak. I have heard this, but cannot confirm - no linky. :( If this be the case, it would seem the VSP is hiring candidates with less than stellar integrity. Also placing a hardship on family members who...
  14. Grapeshot

Short notice OC breakfast RVA 9/2/18, Sun. 6:30 am

Will be at Shoney's on West Broad Street Richmond at about 6:30 am breaking my fast. Come join me and be satisfied by earthly delights and maybe a few bugeyes. This restaurant and the staff are extremely gun friendly and quite knowledgeable.
  15. Grapeshot

Sept OC dinner

Time for an executive decision - it is past discussion time. We shall meet Tuesday, Sept 11th at Nick's Roman Terrace - 7:00 pm The food and service are well known. Nick's Roman Terrace Westland Shopping Center 8051 West Broad Street Henrico, VA 23294 (804) 270-2988...
  16. Grapeshot

Holiday (9/3) breakfast

View Full Size Image
  17. Grapeshot

Sept OC dinner - planning comments

The date (Tues Sept 11) is rapidly approaching. If there is no consensus/determination from the ad hoc committee, an executive decision will become necessary as time is of the essence. Tomorrow mid morning is my self imposed deadline. Once the announcement thread is posted, this thread will be...
  18. Grapeshot

Holiday (9/3) breakfast

Will be having a small intimate OC gathering at Denny's on West Broad Street across from Altria at 9:00 am on Monday 9/3. DoubleTap will be in attendance. Come on out and bring your appetite.
  19. Grapeshot

Clocks that don't run

That might be right for clocks that neither tic nor tock, but it doesn't work for clocks that run off speed. They may be correct either once or never IF their speed is constant. If variable, then the possibilities are endless. I said "Clocks" not Glocks - :lol:
  20. Grapeshot

The truth be told

Lee Wong had his suspicions, but when his wife gave birth to a small, redhead blue eyed bundle his suspicions became obviously justified. He immediately filed for divorce. You see he knew that two wongs don't make a white.