• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

people wonder why I carry.......

imported post For those of you who havent heard, the city of Las Cruces NM is being held ransom. Here's the link http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/9861937/detail.html I live very close to Las cruces and go there several times a week. And people still dont understand why I wear guns. It should be...
  2. G

pictures or descriptions of your carry gear.

imported post hey all i just want a list or pictures of what you normally carry. For me its; RIA 1911 .45 in a kydex paddle extra 8 shot mag Taurus 605 .357 magnum 5 shot in an uncle mikes Kershaw assisted opening knife w/ 3" blade and im looking for a good compact flashlight, any...
  3. G

trigger safeties.

imported post Does anyone else hate trigger safeties? I cant stand them, they just royaly mess up the way a trigger is supposed to feel. I own several handguns, none with trigger safeties and have shot several with trigger safeties. I can not stand teh damn trigger safeties and for that reason...
  4. G

Ever had a guy with a gun call?

imported post Im just curious as to how many of you have had the LEA's called on you while open carrying. Not me. Cuz NM nice like that.
  5. G

NM OC

imported post Does anyone know where it is illegal to OC in NM?
  6. G

question regarding OC

imported post does anyone know where it is illegal to oc in NM?
  7. G

autozone.

imported post Hi all, this is my first post and I am a new member, glad to find a site dedicated to open carry. I live on a military base so naturally I do not carry around home, however anytime I go into las cruces I def carry. I lived in las cruces for a year and the crime rate and general...