• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Storing Bullets

imported post I could not find anything on how people store their stock pile of bullets. I have a few question. What is the best way to store them? I currently don't have room in my safe to stock my bullets. I'm scared if my house was to catch fire one day that it would look like the 4th of...
  2. J

Looking for something new to buy

imported post I'm looking for something new to buy. If you had about $1,500 - $3,000 to spend what would you purchase? please post links as to where to buy or picture of what to buy. I'm thinking more of along the lines an assault type style riffle
  3. J

With The New President what type of changes will happen

imported post So what do everybody think will be changed when the new president hits the office? What should we buy now before something gets banned from us? What type of items do everybody think will get banned or at least try to get banned from the public?
  4. J

Need help on NC laws for Carrying

imported post Can somebody point me out to a website that shows what laws I need to know in order to carry in NC? I can't find anything :X
  5. J

Need some Info

imported post I have my Utah and Virginia permit. Is their is special laws I need to know when I carry?
  6. J

Sharp Shooters

imported post Anybody know if Sharp Shooter is being rebuild? if so when will it be finished and open?
  7. J

Utah Permit

imported post They just cashed my check for my permit. Now I just have to wait till I get it in the mail. Anybody know how long it takes Utah after cashing my check?
  8. J

traveling out of country

imported post I'm I allowed to take a firearm with me out of the country? if so what is the correct way of doing it? I plan on calling taca to see what their policy is. I'm traveling to El Salvador. My only problem is I don't know what their laws are in the country. I have trying to serch...
  9. J

Class 3 information

imported post Can anyone point me out in the correct direction in order to get this started? Steps I need to take, forms I need to download and have filled out. I question I do have though is when I go to my local Cheif of Police can he just tell me NO because he dose not want a fully auto...
  10. J

ShotGun

imported post Dose anybody know of a good site to buy shotgun ammo in bulk? With the warm weather coming up I love clay shooting and I want to stock up on ammo. Thx in advance