• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. U

BEST QUOTE OF 2008 : BRAVO FOR SHERIFF JUDD.

imported post BEST QUOTE OF 2008... BRAVO FOR SHERIFF JUDD. Gotta admire the man for being honest... Florida got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd. POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD An illegal alien in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up...
  2. U

Help me Please. I am having a Memory Lapse

imported post Can anyone show me an ACTUAL Law on the books that states that a LEO can stop and arrest you because you have committed a crime or will BE committing a crime/ are about to commit a crime? And
  3. U

Sooo...NOT happpy. Utah permit no longer valid in Nevada??

imported post Is this true? Does anyone know anything about this? From what I understand Utah permits ALONG with Florida pernits will no longer be valid in Nevada as of JULY 1st 2009.
  4. U

Sooo...NOT happpy. Utah permit no longer valid in Nevada??

imported post Is this true? Does anyone know anything about this? From what I understand Utah permits ALONG with Florida pernits will no longer be valid in Nevada as of JULY 1st 2009. *************** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR UTAH CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT HOLDERS- NO MORE NEVADA CARRY! Nevada...
  5. U

Great Day in Ogden OCing on the Bike !!!

imported post On the way up to Ogden from West Jordan yesterday I of course OCed all the way. AfterI was done with what I came there to do I went up and down Washington. During the ride on Washington I either was passed by or I passed a OGDEN PD, WEBER COUNTY SHERIFF and a NORTH OGDEN PD...
  6. U

Oregon Weapon Laws

imported post Is there anyone that can direct me to some good information/sites concerning Oregon Weapon Law. I am interested cuz I'm going there to visit Family and possibly....for a longer visit too. I know that Utah Permit is NOT recognized up there so I have to be aware of the How, Where...
  7. U

Next Dinner/Meet

imported post Ok so I am going to say at this time that we are going to have it at the Golden Corral Restaurants 8860 Redwood Rd, West Jordan, UT 12.01mi (801) 561-5306 1-click directions Let's say....1700 Hours(5Pm for you guys who don't know military time) onMARCH Saturday the 21st. I...
  8. U

Obama takes VERMONT ?!?!?! WTH ???

imported post http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/election_rdp Obama wins Vt., McCain takes Ky. as tallies arrive WASHINGTON – John McCain carried Kentucky, and Barack Obama countered with a victory in Vermont on Tuesday night as he bid to become the first black president. Democrats gained a Senate...
  9. U

:( .....Looks like I am staying...

imported post due to some recent and expensive events it looks like I possibly will have to stay in SLC area. It looks like I have to look for a job and and a VERY CHEAP place to stay at. Renting a room for CHEAP???? It's going to be cold. I only have the Bike to rely on as...
  10. U

Hi Guys.

imported post Well I have to tell you all that I am VERY, VERY grateful to have friends like you all. I feel very humbled to know that there ARE people out there that does care and does help out whenever needed. Right now I am sitting outside Workmens Market in Martin just outside Helper...
  11. U

Everthing is going....

imported post I know that the Pics that and request has NOTHING to do with OCing AT ALL. HOWEVER, I am putting everything out there thru ALL channels that I am aware of. I am putting things out there WBM (Word-By-Mouth) and KSL, etc I am selling my 2000 Crown Vic PI, White, with the Push...
  12. U

Serpa shoulder holster harness 4 sale

imported post I have a Serpa shoulder holster harness that I found when I was cleaning out things. Anybody want to buy it? Used 1 time only $40 Thanks TJ
  13. U

Another of TJ's firearms is going up for sale

imported post The Last time I will be using my S&W 4006 will be on my graveyard shift on the 14 of Oct. It comes with a Serpa Holster for the gun and the mags Is there anybody interested ??? $350Firm I believe I have a couple of more mags around.They all have ammo already in them. 11 rounds...
  14. U

Moving to Texas

imported post It looks like I am moving to Texas on the 15th of Oct. I was jsut wondering ( if I do some additional research I might find out), since I have a Utah CFP and I am going to TexasI will be fine to CCW with the permit. However as I get my Texas license on the 20th, will that have...
  15. U

Super Ovations to the Utah Forum Members

imported post I am Honored to have been part ( and will always feel apart of) the Utah Forum.\ You Guys have been an AWESOME support and I could NOT have "achieved" so to speak what has been done without you guys (and girls too):lol:. I do believe that we have and are continuing to acheive...
  16. U

TJ'S Firearms for Sale

imported post I am Selling a Henry Level-action 44 Mag Rifle @ $500/OBO, A Ruger Vaquero Single Action 44 Mag Revolver @ 400/OBO, A Benelli Nova 12Ga Shotgun @ $300/OBO Dear friends, the prices that Ihave set upare prices that I feel are fair BUT however are merely guideliness to any other...
  17. U

TJ's Firearms for Sale

imported post I am Selling a Henry Level-action 44 Mag Rifle @ $500/OBO, A Ruger Vaquero Single Action 44 Mag Revolver @ 400/OBO, A Benelli Nova 12Ga Shotgun @ $300/OBO Dear friends, the prices that Ihave set upare prices that I feel are fair BUT however are merely guideliness to any other...
  18. U

Hi Again

imported post everybody. I have been absent for awhile due to so Personal Relationship difficulties. I have a Question to anyone and everyone here in the Valley. As close to SLC as possible. However anything is a GREAT help. I need a place to stay for awhile. Finances are strained. It...
  19. U

National Park Carry

imported post http://www.gunlawnews.org/NPS-Carry.html As far as I understand we are now suppossed to get a FINAL answer. But WHEN?:?:X Anyone knows any better details out there? Update July 15, 2008 - It turns out the comment period has been extendedtill August 8. TJ
  20. U

Man held in Fla. on charge of threatening Obama

imported post http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080807/ap_on_el_pr/obama_threat MIAMI - A man who authorities said was keeping weapons and military-style gear in his hotel room and car appeared in court Thursday on charges he threatened to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Barack...