• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 6

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tues, October 13th, 7:00 pm

Glad to see everyone glad you could make it Diane.
  2. 6

7th Congressional District, Delegate NICK FREITAS

He was re-elected but not getting the paper work in on time shows a lack of attention to detail and a critical one that I for one will choose to support John McGuire for the same seat in the 7th. In order for someone to have a chance at beating spanberger they'll need to be well organized and...
  3. 6

Greater Richmond OC Dinner at Traks on Tues, December 10th - 7:00 pm.

guys i'm sorry ive got to miss this one, I have a meeting working to prevent any BS in the counties quest to write a noise ordinance
  4. 6

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, October 8th - 7:00 pm

count me in for 1 and a possible
  5. 6

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, August 13th at 7:00 pm

dont worry dianne, we talked about you and Doug and Graham and Mike so everyone should have felt their ears burning
  6. 6

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, July 9th at 7:00 p.m.

ADD 1 ANDA POSSIBLE AS USUAL
  7. 6

Greater Richmond OC Dinner - Tuesday, March 12th, 7:00 p.m.

Dinner was great, seeing and talking about friends was even better
  8. 6

i'll see you guys there
  9. 6

Add 1 confirmed for me
  10. 6

Greater Richmond OC Dinner, Tuesday, Feb 12th

Great dinner great friends you and Keeper were greatly missed but talked about the whole night you know the rules you miss the dinner we tell all the bad things you did that we know about hahahahaha
  11. 6

good looking forward to seeing you all tonight
  12. 6

JUST HEARD FROM Sidestreet he and Mrs Sidestreet should be there
  13. 6

good deal Thanks D
  14. 6

ALSO HEARD FROM KEEPER AND SHE IS PLANNING ON BEING THERE TOO