• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. V

XD question

imported post I have a nice black leather thumb break military holster meant for the Beretta 92 9mm. Is the Springfield Armory XD pistol similar in size to the Beretta 92. Or any other pistols that I can use in my holster? I think this holster with a cheaper black pistol would be I nice OC...
  2. V

Age to OC map and UT page in conflict.

imported post The age to OC map for UT says 21. Is this because fully loaded OC with a permit is only considered? The UT page however says not statutory limit. This should be clarified. As far as I know someone 18 and up can own a handgun and OC it as long it as unloaded by UT law (two...
  3. V

motorcycle carry in South Dakota

imported post A permit is required to open carry a handgun on a motorcycle. So, shouldn't SD be anomalous brown? Even though it appears the law might have been intended to apply to off-road vehicles. It appears to apply to on-road motorcycles too. 32-20-6.6. Carrying firearm on motorcycle or...
  4. V

OC in Illinois

imported post I posted this in another thread, but nobody responded. So, I'm reposting it thinking nobody saw it. I live in an unincorporated part of Naperville township inIllinois. The township is only a property taxing agency that pays for things like road maintenance, and other services...
  5. V

blackhawk serpa duty level 2

imported post I am looking at the blackhawk serpa level 2 retention duty holster for open carry. It seems to me to be ideal for open carry on a motorcycle with the ability to get a jacket all the way down to the beltline without covering it. I also called blackhawk and found that I can take...