• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

Guns Banned At Gun Show

imported post At the Hampton gun show, held on public property, there is a big sign at the entrance: "All guns must be checked and tied". Bullshit. This is public property. This rule is unenforceable. We insist on carrying at Bay Days, Harborfest, in parks, on the street (even in front of a...
  2. G

Is it legal to resist a civil rights violation?

imported post This discussion was started on another thread and went a little farther afield than I intended. I was thinking more of an incident wherein a LEO stops you for open carry and demands ID and the surrender of your weapon. You state that you know your rights and don't have time for...
  3. G

Frank Lautenberg's S1237

imported post Anyone heard of Senate bill 1237? Frank Lautenberg introduced it, supposedly at the request of the Justice Department. It would allow the US Attorney General to arbitrarily deny 2nd amendment rights to anyone SUSPECTED of being a terrorist. How long do you think it would take...