• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

We need this law here...

http://visiontoamerica.org/3234/florida-state-law-eliminates-firearms-restrictions/ Roscoe
  2. R

Fauquier County parks firearms prohibition...

Fauquier County has a preempted prohibition on firearms in county parks.... Sent a letter to the Board Of Supervisors today: It has come to my attention that there is an invalid and unenforceable ordinance on the books for Fauquier County. Specifically: Sec. 16-7. Firearms, knives, weapons...
  3. R

VCDL picnic - Anyone want to carpool from NOVA?

imported post Kinda far to go alone with gas prices being what they are these days, anyone interested in carpooling?
  4. R

Action Alert from GOA

imported post Republican Leadership Stymies Virginia Right To Self Defense -- Pro-gun Delegate seeking discharge petition Gun Owners of America E-Mail Alert 8001 Forbes Place, Suite 102, Springfield, VA 22151 Phone: 703-321-8585 / FAX: 703-321-8408 http://www.gunowners.org Wednesday, February...
  5. R

Unicorn spotted Tues. in Warrenton

imported post Outside the Sears, about 4PM.
  6. R

Gun unfriendly candidates to avoid this November

imported post Brady Campaign Endorses Virginia General Assembly Candidates Next Tuesday: Help Elect Candidates Who Support Sensible Gun Laws Dear Virginia Brady Member, Next Tuesday, November 6, you will go to the polls and make some important decisions about the future of public safety in...
  7. R

Action needed in district 34...

imported post From the Brady Bunch: "The Virginia Million Mom March Chapters of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence are pleased to endorse Margaret Vanderhye for Virginia State Delegate in District 34. Margaret Vanderhye has been an outspoken champion for sensible gun laws in Virginia...
  8. R

Bianchi 100 Professional?

imported post Anyone have any experience with the Bianchi 100 Professional? How well does it saty open when you draw? Thanks
  9. R

Electronic hearing protection bargain at TSC

imported post Tractor Supply Company in Warrenton (and probably others) has electronic/amplified headsets for only $25. These have a rated NRR of 27dB. I've never used these specifically, but they appear essentially identical to the ones I got from MidwayUSA a couple weeks ago...
  10. R

C.F. Phelps WMA Rifle Range

imported post Went to the C.F. Phelps WMA rifle range yesterday. This is an unsupervised range, so it's up to you and whoever else is there to work out range management. It's a fairly clean range, with 6 nicely covered stations. Rifles, shotguns, and scoped single-shot handguns only, no full...
  11. R

For those of us who can't go to Norfolk on the 28th

imported post The Rainbow Pu$h Coalition, Mayor Fenty, and others, are going to protest at Realco Guns in District Heights, MD noon to 2PM on the 28th. Might be time to stock up on some ammo;) http://www.bradynetwork.org/site/R?i=B15z9RYh4uoAhjydcdaWKA..
  12. R

From GOA, Ping Sen. Webb on gun control...

imported post Subject: VA: Sen. Webb Should Refuse To Cosponsor New Gun Control Date: May 29, 2007 3:35:54 PM EDT From: Gun_Owners_of_America@capwiz.mailmanager.net To: roscoe@aiko.com Reply-To: Gun_Owners_of_America@capwiz.mailmanager.net Will Schumer Get Sen. Webb To Cosponsor...
  13. R

New poll on student concealed carry

imported post Hit it here: http://www.wusa9.com/
  14. R

OT: Got my 03 FFL today....

imported post Took less than a month, didn't think the feds could move that fast..