• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

OCed in CA!

imported post YEP! My friend and I OCed in Vallejo! We went into Costco and Starbucks with not ONE problem at all! I noticed a few looks, but no people said anything! The way I see it, carrying a firearm in CA is like OCing an AR-15 in Utah, while streaking LOLOL! P.S. Everyone needs to buy...
  2. B

Moving to Benicia next month for work

imported post Hey everyone, I'm going to be working in Benicia, and I google mapped it, and the nearest school to the house I'll be at is 1800+ feet. I will most likely be carrying my Ruger Blackhawk .357 in a western rig (ofcourse I will be wearing my cowboy boots and western clothes!). Do I...
  3. B

Carrying in San Fran area?

imported post Hey guys, I'm a former Californian! I moved to Utah a couple years back, and the OC laws are terrific out here! I just took my UT CWP class, and will probably be getting it in 2 months... which kinda sucks, because I might begoing back to CA for work! (I will stay a UT...
  4. B

Utah Minuteman Project!

imported post Hey guys, I have just been asked to round up patriots! Some of you may know that the UMP meetings were/have been held in Salt Lake City, and surrounding cities. Well, we are setting up a Utah County Utah Minuteman group! Opencarry is MORE than welcome to the gatherings. (No...
  5. B

Took my CWP class...

imported post
  6. B

Question...

imported post My friend was caught with some pot awhile back... is she not allowed to get a CWP? Can she own a firearm? I always thought you just couldnt carry if you were a FELON... shes not a felon lol
  7. B

November 20th and 22nd meetings?

imported post Hey guys, on the 20th there will be a Patrick Henry Caucus dinner inAmerican Fork(ThePatrickHenryCaucus.org to learn more on that) at 7:00 PM, 15$ a plate, at American Fork Jr. High (so I won't be able to OC to this one) 1120 N. 20 W. at the auditorium. And on the 22nd of Nov...
  8. B

Is it legal to carry at a community center?

imported post Its a 9-12 meeting at salem community center. I checked, and its 1351' away from a school, so im safe there :D I will be carrying my revolver! Ill call up sgt. jensen to see if he wants to go too :P I'm going to assume it's legal, since it is not a federal building. P.S. it...
  9. B

Kentucky guy OCing an AR15!

imported post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxNYmQQz458 hes one of our members on the KY forum, check out how brave he is! wish we all would do this! I, ofcourse, am too scared to, alone anyway :P
  10. B

Anyone feel like OCing rifles? :D

imported post Hey guys, between now and march, elk, deer and moose horns will be allll over in the canyons (i sold an elk horn for 150$) and this can be a good way to OC rifles! well, more for REAL self defense id say... sgt. jensen and I might go soon (well, if we find a game trail, we might...
  11. B

National Guard monster.com job...

imported post http://jobview.monster.com/getjob.aspx?JobID=82289267&brd=1&q=national+guard+internment&cy=us&lid=316&re=130&AVSDM=2009-08-04+08%3a27%3a00&pg=1&seq=1&fseo=1&isjs=1&re=1000 prepare to have the crap scared out of you :) read the whole thing
  12. B

Idaho (no CWP) carry

imported post Hey guys, I might be goin to Idaho later on tonight, im 20 years old, and OC here in utah :) just curious about car carry and stuff, is it legal? i only have my ruger 357 mag and western rig, so i dont know what kind of trouble i might be getting myself into... any info? thanks guys!
  13. B

OCed at the airport

imported post So we just got back from the SLC airport. I was the only one carrying (it was 11:00 at night) and there were HUNDREDS of people. No police, swat or security showed up (suprisingly). No people came up and asked or anything. I stood there (baggage claim) for probably around 10-15...
  14. B

18+ owning a suppressor?

imported post i was reading: 76-10-509.4. Prohibition of possession of certain weapons by minors. (1) A minor under 18 years of age may not possess a handgun. (2) Except as provided by federal law, a minor under 18 years of age may not possess the following: (a) a sawed-off rifle or sawed-off...
  15. B

Got a new pistol!

imported post I'll get some pics soon... just went to sandy to get it (at 10 at night!) (FOR THE BRAND SPANKIN NEW 4th GEN!!!) It has a GREAT feel... better grip on the handle than a rubber handgrip! Thousands of tiny little things grip your hand (its not spiky or painful, theyre too small)...
  16. B

Curious about how many people carry a .22

imported post I do not own any .22 handguns... but I am curious as to who carries one concealed or open. Is a .22 a good defensive weapon? I still openly carry my glock 23, but when I get my CWP I'll carry a p22 as well (one open, one concealed :D)
  17. B

Utah will be making their own guns and ammunition

imported post FINALLY we will make an amazing breakthrough... obama will no longer have ANY say in utah's doing... neither will federal stuff! we will be making our own guns and ammo! im so glad utah is stepping up to the plate! (montana, tx, and UT will be the first to do this) was on glen...
  18. B

anyone want to go coyote hunting?

imported post yeah, no more bounty because of ecomonic reasons, but i would like to go hunt some coyotes! lets gooooo!!! we can opencarry rifles ;)
  19. B

anyone go to a tea-party today?

imported post i didnt carry a firearm though, it was outside of the courthouse, so i didnt know what kind of trouble would have happened... jason chaffetz was there, the senator, the mayor, and a few other peeps :D was pretty cool! i love being around a bunch of conservatives who will fight for...