• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Something weird happened

imported post I actually saw someone open carrying in my town (Loganville, Walton County side). I was waiting in the car while my dad was getting smokes at a convenience store. I saw one of the customers walk out and noticed he had a holstered pistol. I'm not sure if he was a cop but I don't...
  2. N

National City Bank in Manchester

imported post Ok so I was openly carrying my firearm into my bank the other day (I had done the same thing four seperate times with two different tellers and had no problems.) and the lady at the counter said I wasn't allowed to carry into the bank. I told her there were no signs posted, which...
  3. N

Fellow OCers

imported post I'm wondering if there are any other OCers here in the London/Corbin area interested in a little lunch and what not. I'm just looking for some fellow OCers in the area. I also wouldn't mind going up as far as Lexington, although that's a bit of a drive for me.
  4. N

Question about the courthouse

imported post I went to the licensing office which is in the county courthouse. At the entrance there were officers and a metal detector as well as a handwritten sign saying no knives (nothing about firearms though). Now I'm curious, since I can't find a state law prohibiting carry in a...
  5. N

In my new state

imported post I recently moved to Kentucky after last month after getting out of the USAF and I started OCing as soon as I got here. It's been awesome. I haven't had any problems at all in the few weeks I've carried. The most I've gotten were a few looks and a question of whether I'm a LEO or...
  6. N

Movin' to Kentucky

imported post I'm planning on moving to Kentucky in about 7 months and I've got a question about the CC permit. My wife isn't a US citizen and I want her to get a permit. I know that Kentucky put in some new requirement that you have to be a US citizen and not just a lawful permanent resident...