• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Tea Party anyone?

imported post Curious to see if anyone from OCDO will be attending the tea party in Cheyenne tomorrow at noon or 5:30pm? If so, will you be carrying?
  2. J

Info being sent out to officers about open carry

imported post One of my best friends is an officer in a city I won't mention. We've been having some conversations about OC, and funny enough this got handed down to him yesterday. This seems to be a positive step to educate officers. The attachment shows this came from a law firm in Fullerton...
  3. J

My first OC in Fort Collins

imported post My first time ever OC'ing period. Had a few things to get done today so thought I would give it a try. First place was Kinkos to fax something. A few people in the store, but I dont think anyone even looked at me. No interactions. Second place was to get an oil change. 5 mins...
  4. J

Anyone know the definition of "open carry in WY?

imported post Some states, such as arizona state that ahalf inch square of the holster is all thats needed to be considered open carry. Anyone know about WY? I wondering if IWB would be a fine method of OC. Thoughts?
  5. J

Small of back considered open carry?

imported post Is a fully exposed small of the back holster (through belt)considered open carry? Assuming a tucked in shirt of course? Do any of you carry this way?