• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Has Anyone Seen This Yet?

imported post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAx0EWhWcEg This is something called the .577 T-Rex. Enjoy........ The jihady boys look out of placethough
  2. C

H.R. 45 Introduced by Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Illinois)

imported post Heard this at work on the radio taday, this is foisting Illinios-Type "Reasonable" Gun Control on the Nation. I did not hear ALL, what I heard is VERY DISTURBING TO ALL: Check it out and tell your CongressCritters NO in no uncertain terms, they are throwing down the gauntlet...
  3. C

Just On 3 TV NEWS

imported post Time NOW 2108hrs. Just on Channel 3 TV. Segment about how 90% ? of the guns used by the Drug Lords in Mexico Come From the U.S., Will the new President do Anything About It? Any body care to reply..............
  4. C

Open Carry dot Org in Keep and Bear Arms Today

imported post An Article at Keep and Bear Arms today refers to this (Open Carry dot Org) in it. The original article is in the L.A. Times of all places. Drop in and give it a read. It is good to see this website mentioned in other places, and great to be a member here.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
  5. C

Does Anybody Here Read Keep And Bear Arms Regularly?

imported post http://www.keepandbeararms.com/ Does anybody visit this site on a regular basis? GREAT site for info on laws, news and other things of interest to the shooting community. Myself, I check it out at least once a day, lots of good reads there.
  6. C

New Here, I guess I should Have Made This Intro Earlier

imported post Hi All, Curtm1911 here. I guess I should have introduced myself first before making postings, so I will do it now. Moved here from Indiana in 1967, Major winter storm that winter and mom said "No More Of This" so we headed out here to the Valley of the Sun. I have been shooting...