• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. ptrdsmn

Open carry stop of two law abiding citizens. Being patronized. Wisconsin

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b59_1384076493 Police officer will "Shoot you in the head" - Open Carry Stop by Neenah Police, WI, 11/3/2013 This is a video from a YouTube user and here is his description of the stop. "All this from one non emergency call. this happened on commercial st in...
  2. ptrdsmn

Date of next Gun/2nd Amd rally at Concord State house?

There was a few 2nd amendment rallies this year I've been too at the capitol building in Concord across from my house. The Granite State Patriots Liberty PAC had given out dates on these. But I cant find any info on their website about any upcoming rallies nor do they respond to any emails...
  3. ptrdsmn

Gun Geo Marker app tries to locate homes, businesses of gun owners

A new Android app asks users to expose the home addresses of gun owners they deem “potentially unsafe” -- and share that information with the world. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/07/11/gun-geo-marker-app-tries-to-locate-homes-businesses-gun-owners/#ixzz2Ykfld6Gi I'm glad here in...
  4. ptrdsmn

Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, has been indicted

The George Zimmerman defense has recently gotten a lucky break. Angela Corey, Florida’s state attorney and the prosecutor against Zimmerman, has been indicted by a citizens’ grand jury for allegedly falsifying an arrest warrant and the complaint that led to Zimmerman being charged with the...
  5. ptrdsmn

federal law on weapons in school area

Can someone clarify the law? I'm in New Hampshire. Open carry state...I have a pistol/revolver lic.....is it legal for me to walk by a school within 1000 ft as long as I'm legal to carry? Can I open carry or does It have to be concealed?
  6. ptrdsmn

NH Open Carry Cop Stop questions.

Hello, I have a a license to carry concealed just to put it out there. I'm from Lincoln, New Hampshire and I Open Carry sometimes when I walk around town. I never been stopped by the cops yet but had a few questions to clear up just in case. When Open Carry and stopped.... 1.) Do I...