• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Lurchiron

Democrats are the shooters?

Well...at least you didn't claim to be a PO'd man; with a gun :uhoh:. Why don't Herr Ross & yourself roadtrip over here, we'll go hunting...I mean wolves gotta eat; right??? :idea:
  2. Lurchiron

Democrats are the shooters?

The only good Donkey... is a Gelded Donkey Come and get your free stuff, little Dem's...
  3. Lurchiron

Hand gun against a bear.

When in doubt of your gun's ability; stick to the old adage... You don't have to outrun the bear, just your buddy. :cool:
  4. Lurchiron

How we know that the earth is old

There's a good TV commercial that hawks these units that you stick rolls of wax paper, plastic wrap, and/or aluminum foil in and they then dispense the exact amount needed for your purpose. Matter of fact they even preload them with the roll of choice for you...I'm guessing the aluminum foil...
  5. Lurchiron

Has anyone been pushed to change religions while in the military

Looks like someone mistook their butt-plug for a pacifier again...I don't care who ya are; betcha that leaves a bad taste in your mouth! Rainbows suck; I bet your teams do also...:shocker:
  6. Lurchiron

Question about carrying in a bar in Wisconsin with a Michigan CPL

Don't know...but if you ......................................., I'm sure they'd be mighty appreciative :dude: :cool:
  7. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

Don't be offended by what I say, It's meant to make you think. Old Norse saying: "Don't piss on my boots, then tell me it's raining"... :uhoh:
  8. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

Spoken like a true Godless COWARD...Again NITHING :mad:
  9. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

NITHING... My advice...take two Midol's & call it a day. :arrow::arrow::arrow:
  10. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

So...Just because I don't take your side, that means I'm lumped with the believers of Abraham??? Again... what's your view on the time honored practice of Holmgang??? (fingers tapping desktop) Waiting...:shocker:
  11. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

Danger, Will Robinson...DANGER!!!
  12. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

I don't know...maybe his tin-hat needs relining, perhaps we should take up an intra-faith collection; and buy him some Reynold's Wrap??? :lol:
  13. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

Hmmmm... Hey, Svartalfar das keyboard commando; what are your views on the time honored practice of Holmgang ??? :uhoh: :dude:
  14. Lurchiron

Freedom From Religion

+1...and the ironic part is that they can't even agree on a symbol of their own; must be what gets those panties in a bunch :idea: Sig Ostara und Alaf Sal Fena :cool:
  15. Lurchiron

Kimber's rule!!!

AN ACTUAL CRAIG'S LIST PERSONALS AD To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last. Date: 2011-11-27, 1:43 am. E.S.T. I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend...
  16. Lurchiron

Cornfused on where to vote

I'm set on where my polling place is, but I was wondering if the Dems know that they have to go to Illinois to cast their choices... :confused:
  17. Lurchiron

Show us your rigs...

Alright all you(and you know who you are) lucky CCL holders, start showing off the leather & nylon goodies; both OC & CC versions. Post a review & some pics; and don't forget the links... :cool: http://www.epsaddlery.com/pc-187-23-spyder-shoulder-system-double-holster-rig.aspx Come to...
  18. Lurchiron

Do you think their will be any flash mobs in Milwaukee this summer ?

and sunburned w/o the proper SPF applied... :)
  19. Lurchiron

Falls Man Charged With Carrying a BB Gun, Hollow Point Bullets in His Car

I thought it was green with envy, or jealousy: that green-headed monster... :cool:
  20. Lurchiron

No suspects in custody!!!

Well...back when I was single and running late for a date; works just like toothpaste, I thought. Kinda weeds out the wallflowers that way!!! :cool: