• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. F

MARTHA DEAN for ATTORNEY GENERAL!!!

The Courant just endorsed her opponent. http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/editorials/hc-ed-primary-attorney-general-07...
  2. F

Firearms being transferred interstate?

imported post Hi, I have a friend who's father in law in Montana just passed away. Apparently he had about 15 firearms, and the family is willing to give them to him. My friend is a CT Pistol Permit Holder. Some are long guns, and some are handguns. Assuming that all are legal in CT, what is...
  3. F

Reveron Lawsuit

imported post Saw this on one of the other sites: Interesting. I recently spoke to the lawyer that is handling the matter of Reveron v. Board of Firearms Permit Examiners. It is a very interesting case. Mr. Reveron is approximately 30 years old and late in 2004 after serving in Iraq he retired...