• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. D

Open carriers in my area?

I am new to Utah but not to open carry. I now live in Herriman and was wondering if I had any neighbors who OC on a regular basis. I have my CFP and always carry but choose to OC the majority of the time. if they are but a few of us we should get together and go for a meal to help foster an...
  2. D

Where I belong

I finally made it, I moved here from Kalifornia a couple of weeks ago and lovin it. I took my CFP class and anxiously await my permit and will be happy open carrying with it. I have had a warm welcome from concealed and open carry enthusiasts alike. I look forward to not having to wear...
  3. D

OC in car.

I am on my way on the 14th and will apply for my conceal permit immediately. I would like to OC in the meantime. Open Carry in a car here in Ca. is very restrictive due to the school zones. Do Utah school zones also apply to open carry in your car?
  4. D

Bass Pro Shop

A friend and I were OC in Bass Pro in Rancho Cucamonga yesterday. Going in we were told that we could not be loaded, ok no problem. An hour later the guys at the gun counter told us that if we wanted to carry in the store we had to go downstairs and let them put a trigger lock on it. We asked...
  5. D

War Memorial vandalized and stolen

imported post Sometime lastnight the controversial Mojavewar memorial was vandalized. This was a small remotely located memorial in the california desert. There was a steel cross that stood proudlyuponan outcropping of rocks on what used to be public land. It stood for some seventy years and...
  6. D

Membership rolls

imported post