• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

This is why you don't break into a soldiers house on some bogus charges...

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2012/7938/da-will-seek-death-penalty-in-utah-police-shooting-confirms-warrant-was-for-suspected-marijuana-grow-bomb-detonation-was-precautionary/ Our country has taken a turn towards undeniable idiocy.
  2. S

Proposition 8 Squashed

Just wanted to say congrats to all the homosexual members whose marriages can now be respected for what they are!
  3. S

Internet Censorship on the Table

I am trained in TEMPEST protocols as well, but all of my RF sweeps on modern equipment yields very little bleed. COMSEC courses mandate it. If the technology and techniques were discussed at any of the major expos for hacking, than there probably is sincere reason to believe that this may...
  4. S

Muslim shop owner has no problem with my open carry

Religion: For when you're too lazy to figure out life rationally.
  5. S

Because Round Size Matters, And A Capacity Of Ten Rounds Or Less Should Be Law!

First this: "Following the 1997 General Election, the Labour government of Tony Blair introduced the Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997, banning the remaining .22 cartridge handguns in England, Scotland and Wales, and leaving only muzzle-loading and historic handguns legal, as well as...
  6. S

Forks in the road...

Hello everyone! I have recently come to the conclusion that I do not approve of the way the country, and local city/state goverments are being run. In the obvious sense that the only way to affect my surroundings is to interact with it, I have decided to pursue my criminal justice degree, and...
  7. S

Where are they?

Deadpool - Purported supporter of OC, but has not posted here in a month now RussP - Adamant that he supported OC, but has not posted here in a month now Grassroots - Purported supporter of OC, but has not posted here in a month now I am just curious, were they just here to heckle another...
  8. S

Another thread linked to the silly Mosque (Muslims Please Read)

Mornin! So I have some questions for the Muslims in this community, that may shed a lot of light on your political, and religious approaches. Most importantly, it may help alleviate concern from those who may indeed be needlessly frustrated and/or concerned with the construction of a Mosque at...
  9. S

ROLL-CALL: Those who ride/collect motorized two wheel objects!

Ok, so... We've all but hijacked another users thread in the California section, SO, I wanted to defer to here. Let's see if people will take the time out to fill this in. I am going to create a form for the riders here to fill out, to give us a bit of riding history. Here it goes: Years...
  10. S

EOTech 512 Holo-Sight

imported post Hey guys, So. I have decided I am bored with the holo site, and would like to move on to something else, although I haven't decided just what, yet. I am selling my EOTech 512.A65 (Non Reflective) Holographic Site system. It has been used maybe 4 times? It was purchased by me...
  11. S

EOTech 512 Holo-Sight

imported post Sold, and this acquired:
  12. S

Experiment: Speak with everyone on here!

imported post Ok, going out on a limb here. Haven't run any of this by John or Mike, or anybody else for this matter, but I figured I would give it a go. You can now log on and talk to each other, so long as I keep the server up (In other words, if it turns out to be a good idea). You will...
  13. S

To answer the sections outright question...

imported post I am sitting here considering the angled attacks that always probe the 2nd Amendments armor for some sort of material weakness. I look back at passed legislation that has hindered our ability to practice an inalienable right, and I really have to ask, very sincerely, what the true...
  14. S

Need a new handgun for the Mrs.

imported post Ok, let me give you guys some background here, so you can get a feel for what we are looking for. The Mrs. is about 5'9", and reasonably strong for a lady. She has a definite interest in firearms, and enjoys assisting me with cleaning my Bull Twenty. Lately I have been thinking...
  15. S

Washington State Governor to ask Washington LEA's for any changes to state constitution or laws....

imported post I guess now is as good a time as any to say, "Hello there!". My name is Jason, and I am a combat veteran of OIF I that fled the state of California to get away from all the horrendous liberal movements in that state that are the direct cause of it's enormous deficit and...