• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

Expandable batons

What can anybody tell me on the laws for e/b's, someone close to me is working for a security company and they have issued him one of these items. My understanding is they are a big no-no for anyone other than leo's. His employer contends he can carry at work and have it in his car to n from...
  2. R

CPL class

My wife and I paid for our daughters cpl class at Top Gun in Taylor, she and my aunt took the class, when she asked(daughter) a few questions about Oc'ng, the main instructor(big guy with a go tee-(tim or tom)) told her if she planed on OC she could get the F**K outa his class, I doubted her but...