• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

First time open carrying

Well guys I finally got to do it I'm a Florida resident but I'm an Over the road truck driver for a company out of Maine. Well I recently bought a beretta m96 centurion used and it came with a serpa holster and 2 10 round mags. I bought the gun for protection after 1 of our other drivers got...
  2. M

quick question

im a florida resident i do not have a concealed carry license but i just put a smith and wesson m&p 15 on lay away at kittery trading post in maine and im fixing to switch my stuff over to become a new hampshire residence (looking for an apartment) my question to you guys is this and i do...
  3. M

Hello New Hampshire

Hey guys, I know I don't post much here but I've been soaking up the knowledge of the site for probably well over 3-4 years. I have lived in Florida for 14 years then I moved to the communist nation of Massachusetts about 3 years ago and I am officially sick of it. I've wanted to...
  4. M

thinking about moving

imported post Hello everyone my friend just told me about this site and i had to join. I'm thinking about moving to montana with in the next few months. I've always loved the scenery out there. I'm living in central florida at the moment and as many know the construction and the trucking...