• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

Hello there

Hi everyone. Been a damned long time since I've been on here. Hope everyone is well. For the people that knew me before, sorry I seemed to have abandoned the cause but I've been defending our rights in my everyday life. Just wanted to stop in and say hey.
  2. T

Hi

Hey everyone, wow, the OC forums have changed a lot since I've been here. Ya'll have to forgive me, I'm in to too much, haven't been here in SOOOOO long.... so you can forget about me reading all those private messages. :) Whats new?!
  3. T

SQL Exploit Attack?

imported post Welcome back OCDO member's. What the frack happened? Or was I the only poor-kid that couldn't get to this site from two different computers... I was getting worried.
  4. T

Speaking of Gun Shows....

imported post Anyone going to any gun shows around the state? I typically wait for and attend the Greensboro Gun & Knife Show at our Coliseum. I wanted to go to the one in Raleigh this past weekend but didn't have any money to spend on anything and I would have only walked out a little...
  5. T

Shoulder Holsters

imported post I wanted to get peoples thoughts on shoulder holsters/rigs for open or concealed carrying. I am sure there are styles for various modes whether you want to carry concealed and under a jacket or coat and even for over a coat (for those times of the year.... like now for some of...
  6. T

ASU Student Shot "Accidentally"

imported post So this kid, an Appalachian State University student, in Boone NC got shot and killed this weekend. It was last reported as an accident and apparently occured at an apartment where a gathering or small party was taking place. I wonder how this will come out. It occured in an...