• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. RabbiVJ

Calling all 1911 lovers

ill play along... From left clockwise Kimber Pro Carry II Citadel Compact Springfield EMP .40
  2. RabbiVJ

anyone know anything abt HB 5?

from what im reading, HB 5 wants to repeal article 4 from Title 16 section 11 which IIRC covers GWL etc...anyone know anything about it?
  3. RabbiVJ

Need clarification if I can bring my pistols back to MI...

as some of you may know i moved to GA in August. Im waiting on my GWL (georgia weapons licence) Even though my pistols are registered in MI, can I transport them back with me without a GWL since my CPL is no longer valid? I know I cant carry concealed (well open I know i can without a CPL) How...
  4. RabbiVJ

OT: yall have a good one...

i thought i would post this here...tomorrow is my last full day in the state of michigan. I accepted a job down in atlanta and will be moving thursday night. I wanna say that ive met a few of you and I will say that yall are some of the most knowledgable ppl abt firearm law ive ever met. thru...
  5. RabbiVJ

help a chickensh*t to OC?

imported post i posted in a couple thread that I was an OC virgin, id like to desensitize myself to OC, i guess gather the courage to OC in public. Any advice or would anyone want to meet up to help me desentize myself to OC?
  6. RabbiVJ

New Here

imported post Ive been lurking around for the past week or so on here and MGO doing research and what not, and decided to sign up, everyone here seems very knowledgeable, and this is a great resource for OC and firearm laws in general. Im glad to be here :)